|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pantoja told not to wear while living in his new town?
(a) His hat.
(b) His uniform.
(c) His civilian clothes.
(d) His sandals.
2. How many men have supposedly killed themselves over Olga?
3. What dispatch from Captain Pantoja to General Collazos follows Carrillo's naval memorandum?
4. What is the name of the memorandum from Pantoja to Collazos at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Memo Number One.
(b) The First Memorandum.
(c) Dispatch Number One.
(d) The First Note.
5. What is Olga's nickname?
(a) The Prostitute.
(b) The Brazilian.
(c) The Russian.
(d) The Washer.
6. In what year is the Special Services' pilot mission?
7. What nickname do the prostitutes give to Pantoja?
(a) Mr. Wong.
(b) Mr. Pan-Pan.
8. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
9. What is the name of Pocha's new friend?
10. What is the name of the man that will head the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
(a) Alvaro Malpartida.
(b) Matias Mulanovich.
(c) Gabriel Villaran.
(d) Carlos Rodriguez Saravia.
11. The Special Services' pilot mission takes place under the command of whom?
(a) Andrea Giraldo.
(b) JosÃ© Abelardo QuiÅˆones.
(c) Emilio Cavenecia.
(d) Alberto Santana.
12. What is the name of the club where Pocha and her friend see Pantoja out with shady people?
(a) Camu Camu.
(d) Los Perros.
13. What does SSGFRI stand for?
(a) Special Service for Garrisons, Frontier and Related Installations.
(b) Special Service for Gordon, Frontier and Related Installations
(c) Special Service for Garners, Frontier and Related Installations
(d) Special Service for Graham, Frontier and Related Installations
14. What have The Brothers of the Ark been doing in Pantoja's workspace before he gets there?
(a) Testing weapons.
(c) Knitting blankets for orphans.
(d) Sacrificing animals.
15. What country does the novel take place in when it opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Olga's last name?
2. What physical condition does Freckle have?
3. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
4. What is Brother Francisco's religious title?
5. How long does it take Pantoja, Caiguas and Rioalto to clean and organize their new work site?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)