|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of soldiers will not be allowed to use prostitutes in Pantoja's special service?
2. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
3. What time does Pantoja return home after his first day in his new town?
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
4. What does SSGFRI stand for?
(a) Special Service for Garners, Frontier and Related Installations
(b) Special Service for Garrisons, Frontier and Related Installations.
(c) Special Service for Graham, Frontier and Related Installations
(d) Special Service for Gordon, Frontier and Related Installations
5. What has Pocha been finding that Leonor has been leaving all over the house?
(a) Phone numbers.
(b) Photos of religious leaders.
(c) Animals nailed to crosses.
(d) Religious tracts,
6. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
(a) Father Miguel.
(b) Father Hernando.
(c) Brother Carlos.
(d) Brother Francisco.
7. What has Poncio had people doing in Pantoja's workspace before he arrives?
(a) Cleaning the space.
(b) Performing surgery.
(c) Conducting rituals with drugs.
(d) Torturing people.
8. What is the name of the Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship?
(a) Giovanni Ciccia.
(b) Jason Diaz.
(c) Henry Ian.
(d) Pedro Carrillo.
9. What is Collazos' first name?
10. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
(b) Lopez Lopez.
11. What is Caiguas' first name?
12. What is the name of the club where Pocha and her friend see Pantoja out with shady people?
(a) Camu Camu.
(c) Los Perros.
13. How many new prostitutes are hired for the Special Service in Chapter 5?
14. What is the name of Pocha's new friend?
15. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
(a) Air Battalion No. 97.
(b) Air Battalion No. 11.
(c) Air Battalion No. 42.
(d) Air Battalion No. 36.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title has Pantoja recently been promoted to?
2. How many men have supposedly killed themselves over Olga?
3. What is Olga's occupation?
4. What is Pantoja told not to wear while living in his new town?
5. According to his mathematical calculations in Chapter 2, Pantoja determines that in order to meet demand, a total of how many services from prostitutes will be necessary on a monthly basis?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)