|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beltran's role in the military?
2. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
(a) Father Miguel.
(b) Father Hernando.
(c) Brother Carlos.
(d) Brother Francisco.
3. What has Pocha been finding that Leonor has been leaving all over the house?
(a) Religious tracts,
(b) Phone numbers.
(c) Animals nailed to crosses.
(d) Photos of religious leaders.
4. What is Brother Francisco's religious title?
5. What is the name of Pocha's new friend?
6. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People with light skin.
(c) People of the opposite sex.
(d) People with blue eyes.
7. What is Caiguas' first name?
8. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
9. What is the new name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
10. What dispatch from Captain Pantoja to General Collazos follows Carrillo's naval memorandum?
11. What title has Pantoja recently been promoted to?
12. What is Olga's nickname?
(a) The Russian.
(b) The Washer.
(c) The Prostitute.
(d) The Brazilian.
13. What is the name of the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane?
(a) Andrés Sarmiento Segovia.
(b) Gabriela Pérez del Solar.
(c) Natalia Málaga.
(d) Cecilia Tait.
14. Why does Pantoja say to stay away from a type of porpoise oil?
(a) He says it is poisonous.
(b) He says it causes rage.
(c) He says it is an aphrodisiac.
(d) He says it makes you gain weight.
15. Who refuses to meet with Pantoja after the secret about the Special Service gets out?
(d) López López.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are serviced by the Special Service each week, according to Pantoja in Chapter 5?
2. What kind of porpoise oil does Pantoja say to stay away from?
3. Who is assigned to work as Pantoja's liaison officer?
4. What is the new name of the Navy ship Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
5. What month is Pocha's letter to a relative dated in Chapter 3?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)