|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Olga's nickname?
(a) The Russian.
(b) The Washer.
(c) The Brazilian.
(d) The Prostitute.
2. How has Leonor taken to consoling herself and passing time in her new city?
(a) With a new group of male friends.
(b) With religion.
(c) By befriending prostitutes.
(d) By getting a job.
3. What dispatch from Captain Pantoja to General Collazos follows Carrillo's naval memorandum?
4. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People of the opposite sex.
(b) People with blue eyes.
(d) People with light skin.
5. The SSGFRI is located near what river?
(a) Nanay River.
(b) Itaya River.
(c) Tomas River.
(d) Napo River.
6. What physical condition does Freckle have?
(a) He is missing a leg.
(b) He is an albino.
(c) He is a dwarf.
(d) He is a burn victim.
7. How many prostitutes will be on staff in Pantoja's special service?
8. What is Brother Francisco's religious title?
9. The Special Services' pilot mission takes place under the command of whom?
(a) JosÃ© Abelardo QuiÅˆones.
(b) Emilio Cavenecia.
(c) Andrea Giraldo.
(d) Alberto Santana.
10. What is the nickname of the famous prostitute that knocks on Pocha's door?
(a) Lady of Iquitos.
(b) Washerwoman of Iquitos.
(c) Wench of Iquitos.
(d) Whore of Iquitos.
11. What is the original name of the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
(a) S.S. Pachitea.
(b) S.S. Daria.
(c) S.S. Lolita.
(d) S.S. Carlita.
12. How does Pocha describe the women of Loreto?
(a) Kind and giving.
(b) Loose and brazen.
(c) Sweet and pretty.
(d) Smart and intellectual.
13. What is the new name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
14. How many new prostitutes are hired for the Special Service in Chapter 5?
15. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
(a) López López.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pocha says Leonor cries like whom at her soap operas?
2. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
3. What is Rioalto's first name?
4. Who is Master Poncio?
5. In what year is the Special Services' pilot mission?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)