|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the highest-paid "specialist" in the SSGFRI?
2. What kind of porpoise oil does Pantoja say to stay away from?
3. What kind of soldiers will not be allowed to use prostitutes in Pantoja's special service?
4. How are the prostitutes referred to on official documents?
5. What is the original name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
6. What is the name of the man that will head the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
(a) Matias Mulanovich.
(b) Alvaro Malpartida.
(c) Gabriel Villaran.
(d) Carlos Rodriguez Saravia.
7. What is the name of the popular local radio personality who goes to visit Pantoja?
8. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
9. At what port does the Special Services' pilot mission take place?
10. Who is assigned to work as Pantoja's liaison officer?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
11. The Special Services' pilot mission takes place under the command of whom?
(a) Emilio Cavenecia.
(b) Alberto Santana.
(c) JosÃ© Abelardo QuiÅˆones.
(d) Andrea Giraldo.
12. How is Leonor related to Pantoja?
13. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
14. The Navy vessel that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use was used for a mission in Colombia in what year?
15. Who does Leonor witness being sacrificed?
(a) An old man.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A young boy.
(d) A military official.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the famous prostitute that knocks on Pocha's door?
2. What does SSGFRI stand for?
3. What dispatch from Captain Pantoja to General Collazos follows Carrillo's naval memorandum?
4. The SSGFRI is located near what river?
5. What is Rioalto's first name?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)