|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have The Brothers of the Ark been doing in Pantoja's workspace before he gets there?
(a) Testing weapons.
(c) Sacrificing animals.
(d) Knitting blankets for orphans.
2. What is the name of the relative that Pocha writes a letter to in Chapter 3?
3. How long does it take Pantoja, Caiguas and Rioalto to clean and organize their new work site?
(a) About 12 hours.
(b) About a month.
(c) About 2 days.
(d) About a week.
4. The Navy vessel that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use was used for a mission in Colombia in what year?
5. What does SSGFRI stand for?
(a) Special Service for Garrisons, Frontier and Related Installations.
(b) Special Service for Garners, Frontier and Related Installations
(c) Special Service for Graham, Frontier and Related Installations
(d) Special Service for Gordon, Frontier and Related Installations
6. At what port does the Special Services' pilot mission take place?
7. Who would Leonor hobnob with back in Chiclayo?
(a) The president's wife.
(b) The prime minister's wife.
(c) The captain's wife.
(d) The commander's wife.
8. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
9. What are the official colors of Pantoja's special service?
(a) Pink and yellow.
(b) Red and green.
(c) Black and red.
(d) Blue and white.
10. What is the name of the club where Pocha and her friend see Pantoja out with shady people?
(b) Los Perros.
(c) Camu Camu.
11. Where does Pocha hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
(a) Mexico City.
12. What do people begin carrying around with them after someone is sacrificed?
(b) Dead birds.
(d) Prayer cards.
13. What is the new name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
14. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
(a) Air Battalion No. 97.
(b) Air Battalion No. 36.
(c) Air Battalion No. 11.
(d) Air Battalion No. 42.
15. How does Pocha meet her new friend?
(a) She is a neighbor.
(b) At church.
(c) At the bank.
(d) She is a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Master Poncio?
2. On what day of the month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
3. What is the new name of the Navy ship Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
4. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
5. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)