|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People with blue eyes.
(c) People of the opposite sex.
(d) People with light skin.
2. On what day of the month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
3. Who is the highest-paid "specialist" in the SSGFRI?
4. At what port does the Special Services' pilot mission take place?
5. The mayor of what city presents the Army with a petition asking for veterans to be allowed to receive services from the SSGFRI?
(c) San Lorenzo.
6. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
(a) Father Hernando.
(b) Brother Carlos.
(c) Father Miguel.
(d) Brother Francisco.
7. What is the name of the memorandum from Pantoja to Collazos at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) The First Note.
(b) The First Memorandum.
(c) Memo Number One.
(d) Dispatch Number One.
8. What has Pocha been finding that Leonor has been leaving all over the house?
(a) Animals nailed to crosses.
(b) Phone numbers.
(c) Religious tracts,
(d) Photos of religious leaders.
9. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
(c) López López.
10. What is Caiguas' first name?
11. How are the prostitutes referred to on official documents?
12. How many prostitutes will be on staff in Pantoja's special service?
13. When the reader first meets Brother Francisco in Chapter 1, what is he asking people to do?
(a) Make sacrifices.
(b) Hug each other.
(c) Pray with him.
(d) Give him money.
14. What is the new name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
15. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are serviced by the Special Service each week, according to Pantoja in Chapter 5?
2. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
3. What is the new name of the Navy ship Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
4. What is the name of the relative that Pocha writes a letter to in Chapter 3?
5. What is the nickname of the famous prostitute that knocks on Pocha's door?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)