|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lopez Lopez's first name?
2. The Navy vessel that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use was used for a mission in Colombia in what year?
3. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People with blue eyes.
(c) People of the opposite sex.
(d) People with light skin.
4. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
5. What has Poncio had people doing in Pantoja's workspace before he arrives?
(a) Torturing people.
(b) Conducting rituals with drugs.
(c) Cleaning the space.
(d) Performing surgery.
6. What is the name of the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane?
(a) Cecilia Tait.
(b) Andrés Sarmiento Segovia.
(c) Gabriela Pérez del Solar.
(d) Natalia Málaga.
7. Why does Pantoja say to stay away from a type of porpoise oil?
(a) He says it is poisonous.
(b) He says it makes you gain weight.
(c) He says it causes rage.
(d) He says it is an aphrodisiac.
8. What is Olga's nickname?
(a) The Prostitute.
(b) The Washer.
(c) The Russian.
(d) The Brazilian.
9. How long does it take Pantoja, Caiguas and Rioalto to clean and organize their new work site?
(a) About 12 hours.
(b) About a month.
(c) About a week.
(d) About 2 days.
10. What is the name of the man that will head the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
(a) Carlos Rodriguez Saravia.
(b) Alvaro Malpartida.
(c) Gabriel Villaran.
(d) Matias Mulanovich.
11. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
(c) López López.
12. What is Beltran's role in the military?
13. What is Collazos' first name?
14. Where does Leonor hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
(d) Buenos Aires.
15. What is Brother Francisco's religious title?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname do the prostitutes give to the command post where Pantoja works?
2. How does Pocha describe the women of Loreto?
3. The Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship is chief of what?
4. What is the name of the popular local radio personality who goes to visit Pantoja?
5. What nickname do the prostitutes give to Pantoja?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)