|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname do the prostitutes give to Pantoja?
(a) Mr. Pan-Pan.
(d) Mr. Wong.
2. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
3. What time does Pantoja return home after his first day in his new town?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(d) 7 a.m.
4. What is Pantoja told not to wear while living in his new town?
(a) His uniform.
(b) His sandals.
(c) His civilian clothes.
(d) His hat.
5. At what port does the Special Services' pilot mission take place?
6. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
7. Where does Pocha hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
(b) Mexico City.
8. What is Caiguas' first name?
9. Who does Leonor witness being sacrificed?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A military official.
(c) A young boy.
(d) An old man.
10. What kind of soldiers will not be allowed to use prostitutes in Pantoja's special service?
11. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People with light skin.
(b) People of the opposite sex.
(c) People with blue eyes.
12. What is Olga's occupation?
13. How many men are serviced by the Special Service each week, according to Pantoja in Chapter 5?
14. Who would Leonor hobnob with back in Chiclayo?
(a) The prime minister's wife.
(b) The commander's wife.
(c) The captain's wife.
(d) The president's wife.
15. What is Pantoja's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Olga's nickname?
2. Who sees Pantoja out on the town with Olga?
3. What crimes are soldiers committing in the Amazon jungle?
4. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
5. What month is Pocha's letter to a relative dated in Chapter 3?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)