|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is The Brothers of the Ark?
(a) A radical religious sect.
(b) A devision of the military.
(c) A group of terrorists.
(d) A group of prostitutes.
2. What is Pantoja's first name?
3. How are the prostitutes referred to on official documents?
4. How many prostitutes will be on staff in Pantoja's special service?
5. What is Olga's occupation?
6. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
7. What month is Pocha's letter to a relative dated in Chapter 3?
8. How does Pocha describe the women of Loreto?
(a) Loose and brazen.
(b) Kind and giving.
(c) Sweet and pretty.
(d) Smart and intellectual.
9. Where does Pocha hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
(b) Mexico City.
10. What is the name of the memorandum from Pantoja to Collazos at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) The First Memorandum.
(b) Dispatch Number One.
(c) Memo Number One.
(d) The First Note.
11. What title has Pantoja recently been promoted to?
12. The Special Services' pilot mission takes place under the command of whom?
(a) Alberto Santana.
(b) JosÃ© Abelardo QuiÅˆones.
(c) Andrea Giraldo.
(d) Emilio Cavenecia.
13. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
(c) López López.
14. What is Beltran's role in the military?
15. What is the name of the man that will head the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
(a) Gabriel Villaran.
(b) Alvaro Malpartida.
(c) Matias Mulanovich.
(d) Carlos Rodriguez Saravia.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship is chief of what?
2. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
3. What branch of the military is Pantoja employed with?
4. What does SSGFRI stand for?
5. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)