|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the reader first meets Brother Francisco in Chapter 1, what is he asking people to do?
(a) Hug each other.
(b) Make sacrifices.
(c) Give him money.
(d) Pray with him.
2. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
3. What dispatch from Captain Pantoja to General Collazos follows Carrillo's naval memorandum?
4. Pocha says Leonor cries like whom at her soap operas?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) Mary Magdalene.
(c) Scarlet O'Hara.
(d) The Mona Lisa.
5. Who does Leonor witness being sacrificed?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A military official.
(c) A young boy.
(d) An old man.
6. How has Leonor taken to consoling herself and passing time in her new city?
(a) By befriending prostitutes.
(b) With religion.
(c) With a new group of male friends.
(d) By getting a job.
7. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
8. What are the official colors of Pantoja's special service?
(a) Red and green.
(b) Pink and yellow.
(c) Black and red.
(d) Blue and white.
9. What is the name of the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane?
(a) Natalia Málaga.
(b) Gabriela Pérez del Solar.
(c) Andrés Sarmiento Segovia.
(d) Cecilia Tait.
10. What is Olga's nickname?
(a) The Washer.
(b) The Brazilian.
(c) The Russian.
(d) The Prostitute.
11. The SSGFRI is located near what river?
(a) Itaya River.
(b) Nanay River.
(c) Napo River.
(d) Tomas River.
12. How many men have supposedly killed themselves over Olga?
13. On what day of the month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
14. What is Pantoja told not to wear while living in his new town?
(a) His civilian clothes.
(b) His hat.
(c) His uniform.
(d) His sandals.
15. Who would Leonor hobnob with back in Chiclayo?
(a) The prime minister's wife.
(b) The commander's wife.
(c) The president's wife.
(d) The captain's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
2. What nickname do the prostitutes give to the command post where Pantoja works?
3. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
4. Where does Pocha hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
5. What is Caiguas' first name?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)