|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have The Brothers of the Ark been doing in Pantoja's workspace before he gets there?
(a) Testing weapons.
(b) Sacrificing animals.
(c) Knitting blankets for orphans.
2. On what day of the month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
3. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
4. What is Rioalto's first name?
5. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
(a) The discount warehouse.
(b) The mall.
(c) The city grocery store.
(d) The post exchange.
6. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
(b) López López.
7. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
(a) Brother Francisco.
(b) Father Miguel.
(c) Father Hernando.
(d) Brother Carlos.
8. What physical condition does Freckle have?
(a) He is a dwarf.
(b) He is a burn victim.
(c) He is an albino.
(d) He is missing a leg.
9. What does Pantoja tell his family he is doing for his new job?
(a) Working as a preacher.
(b) Working as a spy.
(c) Working with finances.
(d) Working on a drug mission.
10. How long has the Special Service been in operation at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One year.
11. What month is Pocha's letter to a relative dated in Chapter 3?
12. Who refuses to meet with Pantoja after the secret about the Special Service gets out?
(d) López López.
13. What time does Pantoja return home after his first day in his new town?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
14. Who is Master Poncio?
(a) A sorcerer.
(b) A priest.
(c) A general in the military.
(d) A famed magician.
15. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship is chief of what?
2. What is the original name of the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
3. Pocha says Leonor cries like whom at her soap operas?
4. What is Pantoja told not to wear while living in his new town?
5. What is the name of the club where Pocha and her friend see Pantoja out with shady people?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)