|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
2. How is Leonor related to Pantoja?
3. What does SSGFRI stand for?
(a) Special Service for Graham, Frontier and Related Installations
(b) Special Service for Garners, Frontier and Related Installations
(c) Special Service for Garrisons, Frontier and Related Installations.
(d) Special Service for Gordon, Frontier and Related Installations
4. What is the original name of the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
(a) S.S. Daria.
(b) S.S. Lolita.
(c) S.S. Carlita.
(d) S.S. Pachitea.
5. What has Poncio had people doing in Pantoja's workspace before he arrives?
(a) Torturing people.
(b) Performing surgery.
(c) Conducting rituals with drugs.
(d) Cleaning the space.
6. What nickname do the prostitutes give to Pantoja?
(b) Mr. Wong.
(c) Mr. Pan-Pan.
7. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People with blue eyes.
(b) People of the opposite sex.
(c) People with light skin.
8. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
9. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
10. What is Pantoja's first name?
11. Where does Pocha hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
(a) Mexico City.
12. What time does Pantoja return home after his first day in his new town?
(a) 7 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
13. The Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship is chief of what?
(a) Lake Forces of the Amazon.
(b) River Forces of the Amazon.
(c) Sea Forces of the Amazon.
(d) Ocean Forces of the Amazon.
14. On what day of the month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
15. What is the name of the popular local radio personality who goes to visit Pantoja?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane?
2. What is the name of the club where Pocha and her friend see Pantoja out with shady people?
3. How does Pocha describe the women of Loreto?
4. The SSGFRI is located near what river?
5. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)