|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new name of the Navy ship Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
2. What branch of the military is Pantoja employed with?
(d) Air Force.
3. Who is assigned to work as Pantoja's liaison officer?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
4. What has Pocha been finding that Leonor has been leaving all over the house?
(a) Phone numbers.
(b) Animals nailed to crosses.
(c) Religious tracts,
(d) Photos of religious leaders.
5. How does Pocha meet her new friend?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) At church.
(c) She is a neighbor.
(d) At the bank.
6. How long does it take Pantoja, Caiguas and Rioalto to clean and organize their new work site?
(a) About 12 hours.
(b) About a month.
(c) About a week.
(d) About 2 days.
7. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
(a) Air Battalion No. 42.
(b) Air Battalion No. 11.
(c) Air Battalion No. 36.
(d) Air Battalion No. 97.
8. What does Pocha's new friend do for Pocha and herself?
(b) Take them to meet men.
(c) Knit outerwear.
(d) Throw parties.
9. What is The Brothers of the Ark?
(a) A devision of the military.
(b) A group of prostitutes.
(c) A group of terrorists.
(d) A radical religious sect.
10. What is Olga's occupation?
11. What dispatch from Captain Pantoja to General Collazos follows Carrillo's naval memorandum?
12. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People with light skin.
(b) People with blue eyes.
(d) People of the opposite sex.
13. What is Lopez Lopez's first name?
14. How has Leonor taken to consoling herself and passing time in her new city?
(a) By befriending prostitutes.
(b) With religion.
(c) By getting a job.
(d) With a new group of male friends.
15. The mayor of what city presents the Army with a petition asking for veterans to be allowed to receive services from the SSGFRI?
(d) San Lorenzo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have The Brothers of the Ark been doing in Pantoja's workspace before he gets there?
2. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
3. According to his mathematical calculations in Chapter 2, Pantoja determines that in order to meet demand, a total of how many services from prostitutes will be necessary on a monthly basis?
4. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
5. What does SSGFRI stand for?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)