|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pantoja told not to wear while living in his new town?
(a) His sandals.
(b) His civilian clothes.
(c) His uniform.
(d) His hat.
2. How many men have supposedly killed themselves over Olga?
3. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
4. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
(a) Air Battalion No. 97.
(b) Air Battalion No. 36.
(c) Air Battalion No. 11.
(d) Air Battalion No. 42.
5. What is the name of the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane?
(a) Andrés Sarmiento Segovia.
(b) Natalia Málaga.
(c) Gabriela Pérez del Solar.
(d) Cecilia Tait.
6. What is the name of the popular local radio personality who goes to visit Pantoja?
7. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
8. What physical condition does Freckle have?
(a) He is a burn victim.
(b) He is an albino.
(c) He is a dwarf.
(d) He is missing a leg.
9. What is Lopez Lopez's first name?
10. In what month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
11. What has Poncio had people doing in Pantoja's workspace before he arrives?
(a) Performing surgery.
(b) Torturing people.
(c) Conducting rituals with drugs.
(d) Cleaning the space.
12. What time does Pantoja return home after his first day in his new town?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
13. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People with blue eyes.
(b) People with light skin.
(c) People of the opposite sex.
14. What is the name of the man that will head the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
(a) Gabriel Villaran.
(b) Carlos Rodriguez Saravia.
(c) Matias Mulanovich.
(d) Alvaro Malpartida.
15. The Special Services' pilot mission takes place under the command of whom?
(a) Andrea Giraldo.
(b) Alberto Santana.
(c) JosÃ© Abelardo QuiÅˆones.
(d) Emilio Cavenecia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of soldiers will not be allowed to use prostitutes in Pantoja's special service?
2. When the reader first meets Brother Francisco in Chapter 1, what is he asking people to do?
3. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
4. What do people begin carrying around with them after someone is sacrificed?
5. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)