|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crimes are soldiers committing in the Amazon jungle?
2. How long does it take Pantoja, Caiguas and Rioalto to clean and organize their new work site?
(a) About 2 days.
(b) About a month.
(c) About a week.
(d) About 12 hours.
3. Where does Pocha hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
(c) Mexico City.
4. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(b) People with blue eyes.
(c) People of the opposite sex.
(d) People with light skin.
5. What have The Brothers of the Ark been doing in Pantoja's workspace before he gets there?
(a) Sacrificing animals.
(b) Testing weapons.
(c) Knitting blankets for orphans.
6. What is Brother Francisco's religious title?
7. Who has problems with their telephone in Chapter 1?
(a) Lopez Lopez.
8. In what month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
9. Who would Leonor hobnob with back in Chiclayo?
(a) The captain's wife.
(b) The commander's wife.
(c) The prime minister's wife.
(d) The president's wife.
10. Who refuses to meet with Pantoja after the secret about the Special Service gets out?
(b) López López.
11. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
12. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
13. How many men have supposedly killed themselves over Olga?
14. The Special Services' pilot mission takes place under the command of whom?
(a) Alberto Santana.
(b) JosÃ© Abelardo QuiÅˆones.
(c) Andrea Giraldo.
(d) Emilio Cavenecia.
15. On what day of the month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pantoja say to stay away from a type of porpoise oil?
2. What branch of the military is Pantoja employed with?
3. Who is Master Poncio?
4. What kind of soldiers will not be allowed to use prostitutes in Pantoja's special service?
5. What nickname do the prostitutes give to the command post where Pantoja works?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)