|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the relative that Pocha writes a letter to in Chapter 3?
2. In what year is the Special Services' pilot mission?
3. What is the name of the famous religious man Leonor begins to follow?
(a) Father Hernando.
(b) Father Miguel.
(c) Brother Francisco.
(d) Brother Carlos.
4. What is the name of the popular local radio personality who goes to visit Pantoja?
5. How does Pocha describe the women of Loreto?
(a) Sweet and pretty.
(b) Kind and giving.
(c) Smart and intellectual.
(d) Loose and brazen.
6. What is the name of the memorandum from Pantoja to Collazos at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Dispatch Number One.
(b) Memo Number One.
(c) The First Note.
(d) The First Memorandum.
7. In what month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
8. What is the nickname of the famous prostitute that knocks on Pocha's door?
(a) Wench of Iquitos.
(b) Washerwoman of Iquitos.
(c) Lady of Iquitos.
(d) Whore of Iquitos.
9. Pocha tells her relative that Pantoja will want to have a baby after he obtains how many stripes?
10. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
11. What do people begin carrying around with them after someone is sacrificed?
(a) Dead birds.
(c) Prayer cards.
12. Who is assigned to work as Pantoja's liaison officer?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
13. Where does Leonor hope Pantoja's assignment will take them?
(a) Buenos Aires.
14. The SSGFRI is located near what river?
(a) Tomas River.
(b) Nanay River.
(c) Napo River.
(d) Itaya River.
15. What has Poncio had people doing in Pantoja's workspace before he arrives?
(a) Cleaning the space.
(b) Performing surgery.
(c) Conducting rituals with drugs.
(d) Torturing people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new name of the Navy ship Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
2. How many men have supposedly killed themselves over Olga?
3. What are the official colors of Pantoja's special service?
4. What is the name of the club where Pocha and her friend see Pantoja out with shady people?
5. Who does Leonor witness being sacrificed?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)