|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
(c) López López.
2. What does SSGFRI stand for?
(a) Special Service for Gordon, Frontier and Related Installations
(b) Special Service for Graham, Frontier and Related Installations
(c) Special Service for Garners, Frontier and Related Installations
(d) Special Service for Garrisons, Frontier and Related Installations.
3. What is Caiguas' first name?
4. What is Lopez Lopez's first name?
5. The Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship is chief of what?
(a) River Forces of the Amazon.
(b) Sea Forces of the Amazon.
(c) Lake Forces of the Amazon.
(d) Ocean Forces of the Amazon.
6. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
7. What is Pantoja told not to wear while living in his new town?
(a) His sandals.
(b) His hat.
(c) His civilian clothes.
(d) His uniform.
8. What is The Brothers of the Ark?
(a) A group of terrorists.
(b) A group of prostitutes.
(c) A devision of the military.
(d) A radical religious sect.
9. What is the name of the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane?
(a) Andrés Sarmiento Segovia.
(b) Natalia Málaga.
(c) Cecilia Tait.
(d) Gabriela Pérez del Solar.
10. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
11. What is the original name of the Navy ship that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
(a) S.S. Lolita.
(b) S.S. Carlita.
(c) S.S. Pachitea.
(d) S.S. Daria.
12. Who refuses to meet with Pantoja after the secret about the Special Service gets out?
(c) López López.
13. The SSGFRI is located near what river?
(a) Itaya River.
(b) Tomas River.
(c) Nanay River.
(d) Napo River.
14. What kind of porpoise oil does Pantoja say to stay away from?
15. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
(a) The city grocery store.
(b) The mall.
(c) The post exchange.
(d) The discount warehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dispatch from Captain Pantoja to General Collazos follows Carrillo's naval memorandum?
2. What branch of the military is Pantoja employed with?
3. Who is Master Poncio?
4. Who does Leonor witness being sacrificed?
5. What kind of soldiers will not be allowed to use prostitutes in Pantoja's special service?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)