|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would Leonor hobnob with back in Chiclayo?
(a) The president's wife.
(b) The prime minister's wife.
(c) The captain's wife.
(d) The commander's wife.
2. In what month is the Special Services' pilot mission?
3. What title has Pantoja recently been promoted to?
4. In what year is the Special Services' pilot mission?
5. How has Leonor taken to consoling herself and passing time in her new city?
(a) By getting a job.
(b) With a new group of male friends.
(c) By befriending prostitutes.
(d) With religion.
6. How many men are serviced by the Special Service each week, according to Pantoja in Chapter 5?
7. What month is Pocha's letter to a relative dated in Chapter 3?
8. Who is assigned to work as Pantoja's liaison officer?
(d) Lopez Lopez.
9. Pocha tells her relative that Pantoja will want to have a baby after he obtains how many stripes?
10. Rioalto and Caiguas are noted as having a certain indifference toward what type of people?
(a) People with light skin.
(b) People with blue eyes.
(c) People of the opposite sex.
11. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
12. What do people begin carrying around with them after someone is sacrificed?
(a) Dead birds.
(b) Prayer cards.
13. What have The Brothers of the Ark been doing in Pantoja's workspace before he gets there?
(a) Sacrificing animals.
(b) Knitting blankets for orphans.
(d) Testing weapons.
14. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
15. What has Pocha been finding that Leonor has been leaving all over the house?
(a) Animals nailed to crosses.
(b) Photos of religious leaders.
(c) Phone numbers.
(d) Religious tracts,
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds out they are pregnant in Chapter 5?
2. What is Olga's nickname?
3. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
4. What is the new name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
5. Who does not believe Pantoja when he tells his superiors how many men are being serviced by the Special Service each week?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)