|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
(a) Making them lift heavy objects.
(b) Taking them on dates.
(c) Administering drug tests.
(d) Sleeping with them.
2. What is the nickname of the famous prostitute that knocks on Pocha's door?
(a) Whore of Iquitos.
(b) Wench of Iquitos.
(c) Lady of Iquitos.
(d) Washerwoman of Iquitos.
3. How does Pocha describe the women of Loreto?
(a) Loose and brazen.
(b) Smart and intellectual.
(c) Kind and giving.
(d) Sweet and pretty.
4. What is the name of the sergeant that elopes with a prostitute in Chapter 6?
(a) Rafael Gordillo.
(b) Majed Abdullah.
(c) Rossi Conte.
(d) Teófilo Gualino.
5. At the start of Chapter 8, how long has it been since Pantoja's wife left him?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 8 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. A prostitute says on a radio show that part of Pantoja's interview process involves making the girls do what?
2. What does Pantoja tell his family he is doing for his new job?
3. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
4. How are the prostitutes referred to on official documents?
5. How many men have attempted to kidnap a convoy of prostitutes at the end of Chapter 8?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)