|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute that elopes in Chapter 6?
2. Who writes a song about the Special Service?
(a) Men from the army.
(b) The prostitutes.
(d) Men from the navy.
3. What month is Pocha's letter to a relative dated in Chapter 3?
4. What time does a radio show come on that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
(a) From 6 to 6:30 p.m.
(b) From 4 to 4:30 p.m.
(c) From 8 to 8:30 p.m.
(d) From 10 to 10:30 p.m.
5. How does Pocha describe the women of Loreto?
(a) Smart and intellectual.
(b) Kind and giving.
(c) Sweet and pretty.
(d) Loose and brazen.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days are SSFGRI personnel stranded because of weather?
2. How many prostitutes will be on staff in Pantoja's special service?
3. In Chapter 6, the number of prostitutes in the Special Service increases to what?
4. How is Pocha related to Pantoja?
5. What is the name of the popular radio show that mentions Pantoja and the Special Service?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)