|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman least requested by troops, according to convey 16?
(b) Dulce Maria.
2. Who informs Pantoja that a prostitute and a sergeant have eloped?
(a) Alberto Tomas.
(b) Peter Casahuanqui.
(c) Santiago Junez.
(d) Kevin Louis.
3. What are the official colors of Pantoja's special service?
(a) Red and green.
(b) Black and red.
(c) Blue and white.
(d) Pink and yellow.
4. What is the nickname of the famous prostitute that knocks on Pocha's door?
(a) Whore of Iquitos.
(b) Wench of Iquitos.
(c) Washerwoman of Iquitos.
(d) Lady of Iquitos.
5. What is the name of the relative that Pocha writes a letter to in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that eventually becomes what?
2. What is Collazos' first name?
3. What is The Brothers of the Ark?
4. What have The Brothers of the Ark been doing in Pantoja's workspace before he gets there?
5. What does SSGFRI stand for?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)