|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is Pocha's letter to a relative dated in Chapter 3?
2. What is the name of the memorandum from Pantoja to Collazos at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Memo Number One.
(b) The First Memorandum.
(c) Dispatch Number One.
(d) The First Note.
3. How long does it take Pantoja, Caiguas and Rioalto to clean and organize their new work site?
(a) About 2 days.
(b) About a week.
(c) About a month.
(d) About 12 hours.
4. What is the city where Pocha and Leonor went to hear a famous religious man speak?
5. What has Pocha been finding that Leonor has been leaving all over the house?
(a) Religious tracts,
(b) Photos of religious leaders.
(c) Phone numbers.
(d) Animals nailed to crosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative does Pocha write a letter to in Chapter 3?
2. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
3. Pocha tells her relative that Pantoja will want to have a baby after he obtains how many stripes?
4. What crimes are soldiers committing in the Amazon jungle?
5. What are the official colors of Pantoja's special service?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)