|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark designed by a man from what country?
2. Who tells Pantoja that he should give Olga full exemption from her work in the Special Services?
(c) Lopez Lopez.
3. How long is a sergeant put in jail after eloping with a prostitute?
(a) A year.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 months.
4. What does SSGFRI stand for?
(a) Special Service for Graham, Frontier and Related Installations
(b) Special Service for Gordon, Frontier and Related Installations
(c) Special Service for Garrisons, Frontier and Related Installations.
(d) Special Service for Garners, Frontier and Related Installations
5. In Chapter 8, it is revealed that Pantoja has taken to interviewing new prostitutes by doing what?
(a) Administering drug tests.
(b) Taking them on dates.
(c) Sleeping with them.
(d) Making them lift heavy objects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Poncio had people doing in Pantoja's workspace before he arrives?
2. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that was originally what?
3. What is the name of the Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship?
4. What does Pantoja tell his family he is doing for his new job?
5. What kind of soldiers will not be allowed to use prostitutes in Pantoja's special service?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)