|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Air Battalion number is the Air Force officer who lets Pantoja use a hydroplane commander of?
(a) Air Battalion No. 36.
(b) Air Battalion No. 42.
(c) Air Battalion No. 11.
(d) Air Battalion No. 97.
2. How has Leonor taken to consoling herself and passing time in her new city?
(a) With a new group of male friends.
(b) With religion.
(c) By getting a job.
(d) By befriending prostitutes.
3. Who learns in Chapter 8 that Pantoja is an Army officer, and declares him a hero?
(b) Brother Fransisco.
4. What is the new name of the hydroplane that Pantoja and the Special Service are allowed to use?
5. A radio host tells his listeners about a famous landmark that eventually becomes what?
(a) Iquitos Country Club.
(b) Iquitos Social Club.
(c) Iquitos Night Club.
(d) Iquitos Dance Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Special Services' pilot mission takes place under the command of whom?
2. The mayor of what city presents the Army with a petition asking for veterans to be allowed to receive services from the SSGFRI?
3. After one year, how many men are users of the Special Service?
4. How does Pocha describe the women of Loreto?
5. What kind of funeral does Olga receive?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)