|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prostitutes will be on staff in Pantoja's special service?
2. What does SSGFRI stand for?
(a) Special Service for Gordon, Frontier and Related Installations
(b) Special Service for Graham, Frontier and Related Installations
(c) Special Service for Garners, Frontier and Related Installations
(d) Special Service for Garrisons, Frontier and Related Installations.
3. In what year is the Special Services' pilot mission?
4. How long is a sergeant put in jail after eloping with a prostitute?
(a) 3 years.
(b) A year.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. How has Leonor taken to consoling herself and passing time in her new city?
(a) By befriending prostitutes.
(b) With a new group of male friends.
(c) With religion.
(d) By getting a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month has the SSGFRI completed its first year?
2. What do people begin carrying around with them after someone is sacrificed?
3. What is Olga's last name?
4. What is the name of Pocha's new friend?
5. What kind of porpoise oil does Pantoja say to stay away from?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)