|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dispatch from Captain Pantoja to General Collazos follows Carrillo's naval memorandum?
2. What is the nickname of the famous prostitute that knocks on Pocha's door?
(a) Wench of Iquitos.
(b) Washerwoman of Iquitos.
(c) Whore of Iquitos.
(d) Lady of Iquitos.
3. The Navy admiral who gives Pantoja permission to use a ship is chief of what?
(a) Lake Forces of the Amazon.
(b) Ocean Forces of the Amazon.
(c) Sea Forces of the Amazon.
(d) River Forces of the Amazon.
4. Why does Pantoja say to stay away from a type of porpoise oil?
(a) He says it is poisonous.
(b) He says it causes rage.
(c) He says it is an aphrodisiac.
(d) He says it makes you gain weight.
5. What is the name of the song written about the Special Service?
(a) "The Anthem of the Special Service."
(b) "The Psalm of the Special Service."
(c) "The Hymn of the Special Service."
(d) "The Song of the Special Service."
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people begin carrying around with them after someone is sacrificed?
2. Who does Leonor witness being sacrificed?
3. Pantoja's workspace is overrun by what?
4. Where are Pocha and Leonor not allowed to shop?
5. How are the prostitutes referred to on official documents?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)