|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname do the prostitutes give to the command post where Pantoja works?
(d) Port Panty.
2. Who is Master Poncio?
(a) A general in the military.
(b) A sorcerer.
(c) A priest.
(d) A famed magician.
3. What has Poncio had people doing in Pantoja's workspace before he arrives?
(a) Cleaning the space.
(b) Performing surgery.
(c) Torturing people.
(d) Conducting rituals with drugs.
4. How does Pocha describe the women of Loreto?
(a) Kind and giving.
(b) Loose and brazen.
(c) Sweet and pretty.
(d) Smart and intellectual.
5. Who is upset about being left out of the song written about the Special Service?
(b) Members of the Navy.
(c) Members of the Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leonor witness being sacrificed?
2. At what port does the Special Services' pilot mission take place?
3. In what month is convoy 15 sent?
4. Why does Pantoja say to stay away from a type of porpoise oil?
5. What does SSGFRI stand for?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)