1. What does the author believe about the disintegration of philosophy?
The author believes that the disintegration of philosophy begins in the 19th century and will lead to a collapse in the 20th century.
2. According to the author, how is science collapsing?
The author believes that science is collapsing because scientists who cannot interpret their own data are leading to the renewal of a period of primitive mysticism.
3. What is the study of political economy?
The study of political economy is the study of how scarce resources are used. It does not define who owns the resources, and treats man as a resource.
4. How do most political economists approach their study of man?
Most political economists approach their study of man to learn about society, rather than the other way around.
5. Why are people terrified of war, according to the author?
According to the author, people are terrified of war because they, and their leaders, feel helpless when confronting war.
This section contains 2,182 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)