|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word for statism?
2. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Alan Greenspan.
(b) Marcus Bludger.
(c) Theodore Huffington.
(d) Richard Fullerton.
3. One cost of union negotiated wages, according to the author, is what?
(a) Full employment.
(b) Investment in employment.
(c) Mobility of employment.
4. When Louis XIV rules, what kind of government does he have?
5. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Aluminum alloy.
(b) Secondary aluminum.
(d) Primary aluminum.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the investors realize they have a problem and they all try to get out of the market, what results?
2. The author believes that licensing the airwaves leads to what?
3. Who are typical lobbyists?
4. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
5. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)