|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sometimes legislators are open to _______, a fact which bewilders the public.
(c) Changing their minds.
2. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) Doris Day.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) Donna Mae.
3. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Common denominator.
(b) Similar currency.
(c) National linkage.
(d) Easy standard.
4. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
5. What kind of medicine is part of the British economic system?
Short Answer Questions
1. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
2. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
3. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
4. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
5. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)