|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When there is protection of the consumer by the government, it lessens the efforts of the firm to provide protection through ________.
2. When the investors realize they have a problem and they all try to get out of the market, what results?
(a) Panic buying.
(b) Panic selling.
(c) Staying put.
(d) Pulling capital.
3. Intellectual property may end up in the public _____ but it does not become public property.
4. When there are _____ ______, firms with good reputations are treated exactly like firms with bad reputations.
(a) Government regulations.
(b) Customer services.
(c) Quality control.
(d) Market incentives.
5. Patents apply to what?
(b) Personal information.
(d) Theoretical knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
2. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
3. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
4. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
5. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)