|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the position held by the man who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
(a) Secretary of the Interior.
(b) Secretary of Commerce.
(c) Secretary of State.
(d) Secretary of Industry.
2. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and silver.
(b) Gold and iron.
(c) Gold and tin.
(d) Gold and bronze.
3. Branden says that public education is not a ______ _______ because it must be paid for.
(a) Mandatory requirement.
(b) Absolute right.
(c) Essential element.
(d) Free gift.
4. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
(a) Producing and selling for profit.
(b) Producing and selling in a down market.
(c) Producing and selling in a regulated system.
(d) Producing and selling as much as possible.
5. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Capitalist trade.
(b) Expansionist trade.
(c) Free trade.
(d) Limited trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. The presence of regulation may make it harder to do what?
2. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
3. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
4. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
5. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)