|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does political economy study?
(a) How economic resources are used.
(b) How scarce resources are used.
(c) How all resources are used.
(d) How capital resources are used.
2. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Ayn Rand.
(b) Annabelle Rand.
(c) Alena Rand.
(d) Anna Rand.
3. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
(b) A planned economy.
(d) A restrained-trade economy.
4. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
(a) The life of the originator plus 50 years.
(b) The life of the originator plus 75 years.
(c) The life of the originator plus 100 years.
(d) The life of the originator plus 25 years.
5. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is the second antagonist?
2. Who is J.J. Hill?
3. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
4. What does "laissez-nous faire" mean in English?
5. The author believes that as long as capital can flow freely, it will flow where?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)