|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) Donna Mae.
(c) Doris Day.
(d) Elvis Presley.
2. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Common denominator.
(b) National linkage.
(c) Easy standard.
(d) Similar currency.
3. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
(a) Excessive power.
(b) Arbitrary power.
(c) Diminshed power.
(d) Absolute power.
4. Who does the author feel is the biggest loser in the foreign-aid program?
(a) The U.S.
(b) The semi-developed nations.
(c) The underdeveloped nations.
5. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
(a) Mob rule.
(b) Elitist rule.
(c) Dictator rule.
(d) Gang rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
2. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
3. What is one function of money?
4. Branden says that public education is not a ______ _______ because it must be paid for.
5. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)