|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
2. How does the author think the U.S. government does with creating property rights in airwaves?
(a) The author feels the government does a good job.
(b) The author feels the government fails.
(c) The author feels the government succeeds.
(d) The author feels the government needs to modify its approach.
3. Who is Louis XIV's chief adviser?
4. Who are typical lobbyists?
5. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
2. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
3. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
4. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
5. According to the author, statism is often linked to what other "ism"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)