|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most consistent behavior.
(b) The man with the most knowledge.
(c) The man with the most power.
(d) The man with the most altruism.
2. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of processing.
(b) A means of accounting.
(c) A means of wealth.
(d) A means of saving.
3. The author feels that the only way to make the industry responsive to the market is to make the airwaves what?
(a) Bought and sold.
(b) Private property.
4. What kind of medicine is part of the British economic system?
5. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) By working from home.
(b) In the factories.
(c) In the streets.
(d) In the brothels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another word for statism?
2. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
3. Who is J.J. Hill?
4. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
5. Who is the author of this book?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)