|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do lobbyists work for?
(a) The public.
(b) The special-interest groups.
(c) The businesses.
(d) The individual.
2. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
3. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
4. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
5. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
(a) The life of the originator plus 25 years.
(b) The life of the originator plus 100 years.
(c) The life of the originator plus 50 years.
(d) The life of the originator plus 75 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
2. What is the position held by the man who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
3. When there is protection of the consumer by the government, it lessens the efforts of the firm to provide protection through ________.
4. Copyrights apply to what?
5. What is one example, according to the author, of how property rights can be established?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)