|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) Area wars.
(b) World wars.
(c) Civil wars.
(d) Local wars.
2. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
3. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) In the factories.
(b) By working from home.
(c) In the streets.
(d) In the brothels.
4. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The masses.
(b) The tribe.
(c) The elders.
(d) The elite.
5. What does political economy study?
(a) How scarce resources are used.
(b) How all resources are used.
(c) How capital resources are used.
(d) How economic resources are used.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one function of money?
2. According to the author, what is the cause of the Great Depression?
3. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
4. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
5. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)