|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(a) Supreme Court decisions.
(b) Case law.
(c) Delaware corporations code.
2. When there are _____ ______, firms with good reputations are treated exactly like firms with bad reputations.
(a) Customer services.
(b) Market incentives.
(c) Quality control.
(d) Government regulations.
3. The term "evils of monopoly" refers to a situation in which the monopolist is completely ______ of the market.
(d) In control.
4. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
5. What chapter does Nathaniel Branden write?
(a) "Common Truths About Capitalism."
(c) "Common Fallacies About Capitalism."
(d) "Monopolies and Trade."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is trade without any barriers known as?
2. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
3. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
4. When Louis XIV rules, what kind of government does he have?
5. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)