|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Brookings.
(b) A.D. Gershwin.
(c) A.D. Foster.
(d) A.D. Neale.
2. Sometimes legislators are open to _______, a fact which bewilders the public.
(b) Changing their minds.
3. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
(a) To create a national savings account.
(b) To create a spending account for the military.
(c) To limit the amount of currency in circulation.
(d) To ease temporary reserve shortages.
4. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Alena Rand.
(b) Ayn Rand.
(c) Anna Rand.
(d) Annabelle Rand.
5. What does political economy study?
(a) How capital resources are used.
(b) How scarce resources are used.
(c) How economic resources are used.
(d) How all resources are used.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the courts protect?
2. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
3. What kind of medicine is part of the British economic system?
4. What is the name of the railroad company in California that holds a virtual monopoly?
5. What kind of rights, according to the author, is the American system of government based on?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)