|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Neale.
(b) A.D. Gershwin.
(c) A.D. Foster.
(d) A.D. Brookings.
2. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
(a) Failed experiement.
(b) Gross misinterpretation.
(c) Twisted understanding.
(d) Factual representation.
3. How are the railroads subsidized?
(a) Land grants.
(b) Research-and-development deductions.
(d) Tax deductions.
4. What chapter does Nathaniel Branden write?
(a) "Monopolies and Trade."
(b) "Common Truths About Capitalism."
(c) "Common Fallacies About Capitalism."
5. Who do lobbyists work for?
(a) The businesses.
(b) The public.
(c) The individual.
(d) The special-interest groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that licensing the airwaves leads to what?
2. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
3. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
4. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is the second antagonist?
5. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)