|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(a) Supreme Court decisions.
(c) Delaware corporations code.
(d) Case law.
2. What does "laissez-nous faire" mean in English?
(a) Help us succeed.
(b) Leave us alone.
(c) Leave us with ourselves.
(d) Don't meddle with us.
3. What do patents and copyright protect?
(a) Scientific knowledge.
(b) Private property.
(c) Intellectual property.
(d) Musical creations.
4. Branden says that, according to the statists, depressions are part of what?
(a) Economic cycles.
(b) Laissez-faire capitalism.
(c) Free-market enterprises.
(d) Government-controlled systems.
5. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
(a) The rational entity.
(b) The selfless entity.
(c) The more intelligent entity.
(d) The logical entity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
2. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
3. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
4. What do the courts protect?
5. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)