|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
(a) The more intelligent entity.
(b) The logical entity.
(c) The selfless entity.
(d) The rational entity.
2. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the end of World War II.
(b) At the beginning of World War I.
(c) At the beginning of World War II.
(d) At the end of World War I.
3. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
(a) The subjectivist theory.
(b) The implication theory.
(c) The adherence theory.
(d) The intrinsic theory.
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
5. The author believes that businessmen take the blame for what?
(a) Government actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Louis XIV rules, what kind of government does he have?
2. What is one example, according to the author, of how property rights can be established?
3. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
4. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
5. Who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)