|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
(a) Parliamentary systems.
2. The author believes Democrats and Republican are what type of actors?
(a) Rational actors.
(b) Irrational actors.
(c) Selfless actors.
(d) Selfish actors.
3. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
(a) The selfless entity.
(b) The more intelligent entity.
(c) The rational entity.
(d) The logical entity.
4. Branden says that, according to the statists, depressions are part of what?
(a) Economic cycles.
(b) Laissez-faire capitalism.
(c) Government-controlled systems.
(d) Free-market enterprises.
5. What helps pull the U.S. out of the Great Depression?
(a) World War II.
(b) Free trade.
(c) The New Deal.
(d) An economic expansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
2. Who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
3. When there are _____ ______, firms with good reputations are treated exactly like firms with bad reputations.
4. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
5. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)