|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word for statism?
2. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) Area wars.
(b) World wars.
(c) Civil wars.
(d) Local wars.
3. How does the author think the U.S. government does with creating property rights in airwaves?
(a) The author feels the government succeeds.
(b) The author feels the government fails.
(c) The author feels the government needs to modify its approach.
(d) The author feels the government does a good job.
4. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Alan Greenspan.
(b) Theodore Huffington.
(c) Richard Fullerton.
(d) Marcus Bludger.
5. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(a) Free trade.
(b) The Industrial Revolution.
(d) Limited trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. The presence of regulation may make it harder to do what?
2. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
3. What is trade without any barriers known as?
4. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
5. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)