|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(b) Delaware corporations code.
(c) Case law.
(d) Supreme Court decisions.
2. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
(a) Robert Hessen.
(b) Robert Gallegar.
(c) Robert Fulgrough.
(d) Robert Lackser.
3. When there is a conflict among groups that do not have the same principles, which does the author predict will win?
(a) The most rational entity.
(b) The entity that has society's good as a purpose.
(c) The entity with the most power.
(d) The more evil or irrational entity.
4. Branden says that, according to the statists, depressions are part of what?
(a) Economic cycles.
(b) Government-controlled systems.
(c) Laissez-faire capitalism.
(d) Free-market enterprises.
5. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
2. What is the position held by the man who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
3. How are the railroads subsidized?
4. Which president does the author compare to a French minister?
5. What do patents and copyright protect?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)