|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
(a) The selfless entity.
(b) The logical entity.
(c) The rational entity.
(d) The more intelligent entity.
2. Which president does the author compare to a French minister?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) President Monroe.
(c) President Franklin.
(d) President Johnson.
3. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
(a) Restrictions of trade.
(d) The economy.
4. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
(a) Through the Cultural Revolution.
(b) During feudalism.
(c) From Karl Marx.
(d) With capitalism.
5. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
(c) Parliamentary systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the investors realize they have a problem and they all try to get out of the market, what results?
2. Copyrights apply to what?
3. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
4. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
5. How are the railroads subsidized?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)