|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
(a) The elite.
(b) The taxpayers.
(c) The scapegoats.
(d) The politicians.
2. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(a) The Industrial Revolution.
(b) Free trade.
(c) Limited trade.
3. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
(a) To create a spending account for the military.
(b) To create a national savings account.
(c) To limit the amount of currency in circulation.
(d) To ease temporary reserve shortages.
4. The author believes that Louis XIV creates a welfare state and ruins what?
(a) The domestic product.
(b) The international market.
(c) The international trade of silk.
(d) The domestic economy.
5. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
(a) Failed experiement.
(b) Factual representation.
(c) Twisted understanding.
(d) Gross misinterpretation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
2. What is another word for statism?
3. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
4. Railroads are built using government money, and what happens to many of them?
5. Copyrights apply to what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)