|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pull Peddlers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
2. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
(a) Arbitrary power.
(b) Absolute power.
(c) Excessive power.
(d) Diminshed power.
3. The author believes that businessmen take the blame for what?
(c) Government actions.
4. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
(b) Threat of imprisonment.
5. What is the first antitrust legislation?
(a) The Humphry Act.
(b) The Trump Act.
(c) The Taft Act.
(d) The Sherman Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. The most successful railroads, according to the author, do what?
2. The author believes that the _______ of man is responsible for production and prosperity.
3. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
4. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
5. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)