|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
(b) Herbert Hoover.
2. According to the author, what is the cause of the Great Depression?
(a) Government intervention.
(c) Isolationist policies.
3. Railroads are built using government money, and what happens to many of them?
(a) They go bankrupt.
(b) They repay the investors.
(c) They abuse their workers.
(d) They prosper.
4. What is another word for statism?
5. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Easy standard.
(b) Common denominator.
(c) Similar currency.
(d) National linkage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Branden says that, according to the statists, depressions are part of what?
2. How does government regulation, according to the author, try to protect the consumer?
3. How does the author think the U.S. government does with creating property rights in airwaves?
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
5. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)