|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
(a) Coevasive monopoly.
(b) Corrupt monopoly.
(c) Corrosive monopoly.
(d) Coercive monopoly.
2. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
(b) Peace proponents.
(c) Entire populations.
3. The author believes that unions serve a valuable service because they do what?
(a) Represent the worker to the employer.
(b) Prevent the employer from firing the worker.
(c) Raise the benefits to the worker.
(d) Raise the cost of production.
4. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
(a) Restrictions of trade.
(d) The economy.
5. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Doris Day.
(d) Donna Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that licensing the airwaves leads to what?
2. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
3. How does government regulation, according to the author, try to protect the consumer?
4. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
5. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)