|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Copyrights apply to what?
(a) Actual locations.
(c) Physical items.
2. What chapter does Nathaniel Branden write?
(b) "Common Fallacies About Capitalism."
(c) "Common Truths About Capitalism."
(d) "Monopolies and Trade."
3. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
(a) Producing and selling in a down market.
(b) Producing and selling in a regulated system.
(c) Producing and selling as much as possible.
(d) Producing and selling for profit.
4. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
(a) The intrinsic theory.
(b) The adherence theory.
(c) The implication theory.
(d) The subjectivist theory.
5. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Karl Marx.
(b) Donna Mae.
(c) Doris Day.
(d) Elvis Presley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greenspan claim is the best protection for the consumer?
2. Who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
3. What helps pull the U.S. out of the Great Depression?
4. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
5. How does government regulation, according to the author, try to protect the consumer?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)