|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Intellectual property may end up in the public _____ but it does not become public property.
2. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
(a) Chimney sweeps.
(c) Factory help.
(d) Cooks and servers.
3. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The elders.
(b) The masses.
(c) The tribe.
(d) The elite.
4. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
(a) Parliamentary systems.
5. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
2. The author feels that the only way to make the industry responsive to the market is to make the airwaves what?
3. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
5. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)