|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Richard Fullerton.
(b) Theodore Huffington.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Marcus Bludger.
2. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Limited trade.
(b) Expansionist trade.
(c) Capitalist trade.
(d) Free trade.
3. Government regulations tend to be _______, meaning that they dictate a minimum standard of what cannot be done.
4. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Primary aluminum.
(b) Aluminum alloy.
(c) Secondary aluminum.
5. One cost of union negotiated wages, according to the author, is what?
(b) Full employment.
(c) Investment in employment.
(d) Mobility of employment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Railroads are built using government money, and what happens to many of them?
2. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
3. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
4. According to the author, what is the cause of the Great Depression?
5. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)