|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
2. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
(a) Human rights.
(b) Familial rights.
(c) Property rights.
(d) Self-governance rights.
3. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
4. What chapter does Nathaniel Branden write?
(a) "Monopolies and Trade."
(c) "Common Fallacies About Capitalism."
(d) "Common Truths About Capitalism."
5. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Primary aluminum.
(b) Secondary aluminum.
(d) Aluminum alloy.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, statism is often linked to what other "ism"?
2. One cost of union negotiated wages, according to the author, is what?
3. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
4. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
5. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)