|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Copyrights apply to what?
(a) Physical items.
(d) Actual locations.
2. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Brookings.
(b) A.D. Foster.
(c) A.D. Gershwin.
(d) A.D. Neale.
3. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
(a) Restrained trade.
(b) Restricted economies.
(c) Controlled economies.
(d) Fair trade.
4. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
5. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the beginning of World War I.
(b) At the end of World War I.
(c) At the end of World War II.
(d) At the beginning of World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does political economy study?
2. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
3. When the investors realize they have a problem and they all try to get out of the market, what results?
4. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
5. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)