|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and tin.
(b) Gold and bronze.
(c) Gold and iron.
(d) Gold and silver.
2. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
(a) The good of society.
(b) The betterment of himelf.
(c) The good of his family.
(d) The betterment of his situation.
3. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(a) Supreme Court decisions.
(b) Case law.
(d) Delaware corporations code.
4. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
(a) Controlled economies.
(b) Fair trade.
(c) Restrained trade.
(d) Restricted economies.
5. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(a) Social classes.
(d) Economic classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Stewart Holbrook write about?
2. What is another word for statism?
3. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
4. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
5. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)