|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
2. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) In the factories.
(b) By working from home.
(c) In the brothels.
(d) In the streets.
3. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Marcus Bludger.
(b) Alan Greenspan.
(c) Theodore Huffington.
(d) Richard Fullerton.
4. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
(a) Restricted economies.
(b) Fair trade.
(c) Restrained trade.
(d) Controlled economies.
5. Intellectual property may end up in the public _____ but it does not become public property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
2. Patents apply to what?
3. What do patents and copyright protect?
4. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
5. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)