|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
(b) Entire populations.
(d) Peace proponents.
2. What do the courts protect?
(c) Labor unions.
3. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
4. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Trade and production.
(b) Trade and growth.
(c) Production and sales.
(d) Growth and sales.
5. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
(a) Cooks and servers.
(b) Factory help.
(c) Chimney sweeps.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that as long as capital can flow freely, it will flow where?
2. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
3. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
4. What chapter does Nathaniel Branden write?
5. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)