|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
2. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Free trade.
(b) Limited trade.
(c) Capitalist trade.
(d) Expansionist trade.
3. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) World wars.
(b) Area wars.
(c) Local wars.
(d) Civil wars.
4. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(b) The Industrial Revolution.
(c) Free trade.
(d) Limited trade.
5. The author believes that as long as capital can flow freely, it will flow where?
(a) To where it is needed the most.
(b) To the situation that is best for society.
(c) To the situation that is best for mankind.
(d) To where it earns the highest rate of return.
Short Answer Questions
1. Government regulations tend to be _______, meaning that they dictate a minimum standard of what cannot be done.
2. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
3. According to the author, what is the cause of the Great Depression?
4. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
5. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)