|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The most successful railroads, according to the author, do what?
(a) Allow the government to completely fund the projects.
(b) Repay their financial aid from the government.
(c) Never receive financial aid from the government.
(d) Take a lot of financial aid from the government.
2. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) The capital market.
(b) A high-interest-rate country.
(c) A stable economic country.
(d) An expansionist economic country.
3. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
(a) The taxpayers.
(b) The elite.
(c) The scapegoats.
(d) The politicians.
4. The author believes that as long as capital can flow freely, it will flow where?
(a) To the situation that is best for society.
(b) To the situation that is best for mankind.
(c) To where it is needed the most.
(d) To where it earns the highest rate of return.
5. Government regulations tend to be _______, meaning that they dictate a minimum standard of what cannot be done.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
2. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
3. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
4. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
5. What is trade without any barriers known as?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)