|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Allocation of resources.
(b) Government interference.
(c) Cyclical economies.
(d) Bad choices.
2. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
3. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
(b) Restrictions of trade.
(d) The economy.
4. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) Civil wars.
(b) Local wars.
(c) World wars.
(d) Area wars.
5. What is another word for statism?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
2. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
3. What is trade without any barriers known as?
4. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
5. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)