|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
(a) Peace proponents.
(d) Entire populations.
2. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
3. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
(a) During feudalism.
(b) With capitalism.
(c) Through the Cultural Revolution.
(d) From Karl Marx.
4. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
(a) Coevasive monopoly.
(b) Coercive monopoly.
(c) Corrupt monopoly.
(d) Corrosive monopoly.
5. Copyrights apply to what?
(b) Actual locations.
(c) Physical items.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
2. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
3. What does political economy study?
4. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
5. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)