|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is J.J. Hill?
(a) A government official.
(b) A developer.
(c) A government regulator.
(d) A businessman.
2. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
(a) A restrained-trade economy.
(c) A planned economy.
3. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
(a) The life of the originator plus 25 years.
(b) The life of the originator plus 75 years.
(c) The life of the originator plus 50 years.
(d) The life of the originator plus 100 years.
4. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
(a) Arnod Greenspan.
(b) Arnold Greenspan.
(c) Alex Greenspan.
(d) Alan Greenspan.
5. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
(a) Its sellers.
(b) Its suppliers.
(c) Its independence.
(d) Its price.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author feels that the only way to make the industry responsive to the market is to make the airwaves what?
2. What is one example, according to the author, of how property rights can be established?
3. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
4. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
5. What is one function of money?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)