|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
(c) Price and wages.
(d) Supply and demand.
2. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
(a) Mob rule.
(b) Dictator rule.
(c) Elitist rule.
(d) Gang rule.
3. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
4. What helps pull the U.S. out of the Great Depression?
(a) An economic expansion.
(b) Free trade.
(c) The New Deal.
(d) World War II.
5. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
(a) The economy.
(b) The market.
(c) The government.
(d) The subsidies.
Short Answer Questions
1. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
2. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
3. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
4. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
5. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)