|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(a) Free trade.
(b) The Industrial Revolution.
(c) Limited trade.
2. What does political economy study?
(a) How economic resources are used.
(b) How all resources are used.
(c) How scarce resources are used.
(d) How capital resources are used.
3. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Primary aluminum.
(b) Secondary aluminum.
(d) Aluminum alloy.
4. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Trade and production.
(b) Trade and growth.
(c) Growth and sales.
(d) Production and sales.
5. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
2. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
3. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
4. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
5. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)