|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
(a) Restrained trade.
(b) Restricted economies.
(c) Controlled economies.
(d) Fair trade.
2. The term "evils of monopoly" refers to a situation in which the monopolist is completely ______ of the market.
(b) In control.
3. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
(b) Entire populations.
(c) Peace proponents.
4. What do the courts protect?
(c) Labor unions.
5. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
(a) To ease temporary reserve shortages.
(b) To create a national savings account.
(c) To create a spending account for the military.
(d) To limit the amount of currency in circulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
2. Railroads are built using government money, and what happens to many of them?
3. What is trade without any barriers known as?
4. Intellectual property may end up in the public _____ but it does not become public property.
5. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)