|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patents apply to what?
(c) Personal information.
(d) Theoretical knowledge.
2. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
(a) Substandard construction.
(b) Rapid construction.
(c) Massive construction.
(d) Well-done construction.
3. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to negotiate.
(b) The right to own property.
(c) The right to sue.
(d) The right to use force.
4. When there is protection of the consumer by the government, it lessens the efforts of the firm to provide protection through ________.
5. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
Short Answer Questions
1. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
2. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
3. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
4. Who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
5. How does government regulation, according to the author, try to protect the consumer?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)