|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Copyrights apply to what?
(a) Actual locations.
(d) Physical items.
2. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
(a) Securities market.
(b) Capital market.
(c) Growth market.
(d) Stock market.
3. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(a) Delaware corporations code.
(b) Case law.
(c) Supreme Court decisions.
4. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Secondary aluminum.
(c) Aluminum alloy.
(d) Primary aluminum.
5. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Donna Mae.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Karl Marx.
(d) Doris Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
2. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
3. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
4. What chapter does Nathaniel Branden write?
5. What is the first antitrust legislation?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)