|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
(a) Cooks and servers.
(b) Chimney sweeps.
(d) Factory help.
2. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
3. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Richard Fullerton.
(b) Theodore Huffington.
(c) Marcus Bludger.
(d) Alan Greenspan.
4. What helps pull the U.S. out of the Great Depression?
(a) The New Deal.
(b) World War II.
(c) An economic expansion.
(d) Free trade.
5. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) World wars.
(b) Area wars.
(c) Local wars.
(d) Civil wars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
2. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
3. What do the courts protect?
4. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
5. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)