Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the arguments against a volunteer army?
(a) The lack of volunteers.
(b) The amount of training needed.
(c) The high cost.
(d) The lack of motivation.
2. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Brookings.
(b) A.D. Neale.
(c) A.D. Foster.
(d) A.D. Gershwin.
3. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
4. The author believes that when smears take place, they are generally aimed at what?
(b) Political campaigns.
(c) Religious beliefs.
(d) Beliefs in values or principles.
5. The author believes that being free means freedom from what?
(a) Taxation by the government.
(b) Coercion by the government.
(c) Regulation by the government.
(d) Tyranny of the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author present in her book "Atlas Shrugged" that is reflected in current events?
2. Fromm believes that the feeling of being separate causes what?
3. When Louis XIV rules, what kind of government does he have?
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
5. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is one of the antagonists?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)