Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do liberals and conservatives, according to the author, agree that there is a fight to save?
2. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
(a) Threat of imprisonment.
3. The author feels that the only way to make the industry responsive to the market is to make the airwaves what?
(b) Private property.
(d) Bought and sold.
4. What did the author present in her book "Atlas Shrugged" that is reflected in current events?
(a) Brain-drain in Spain.
(b) Brain-drain in France.
(c) Brain-drain in Germany.
(d) Brain-drain in Great Britain.
5. Who do lobbyists work for?
(a) The businesses.
(b) The public.
(c) The special-interest groups.
(d) The individual.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that the _______ of man is responsible for production and prosperity.
2. Critics claim that FDR's New Deal programs were close to whose fascism?
3. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
4. What do the courts protect?
5. What kind of rights, according to the author, is the American system of government based on?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)