|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patents and Copyrights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that licensing the airwaves leads to what?
(a) Protection of the airwaves.
(b) Free speech.
(c) Protection of the consumer.
2. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(b) Free trade.
(c) The Industrial Revolution.
(d) Limited trade.
3. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the end of World War II.
(b) At the end of World War I.
(c) At the beginning of World War I.
(d) At the beginning of World War II.
4. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
(a) Robert Fulgrough.
(b) Robert Lackser.
(c) Robert Hessen.
(d) Robert Gallegar.
5. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
(a) A restrained-trade economy.
(b) A planned economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that businessmen take the blame for what?
2. What is the position held by the man who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
3. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
4. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
5. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)