Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that the basis of American freedom is that man can act how?
(a) In his own self-intrest.
(b) For the betterment of all.
2. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Neale.
(b) A.D. Gershwin.
(c) A.D. Brookings.
(d) A.D. Foster.
3. Copyrights apply to what?
(c) Actual locations.
(d) Physical items.
4. Who are the second scapegoats in a statist society, according to the author?
5. Lobbyists are required to register with whom?
(a) The United Nations.
(b) The government.
(c) The business associations.
(d) The banks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When there is a conflict among groups that do not have the same principles, which does the author predict will win?
2. Critics claim that FDR's New Deal programs were close to whose fascism?
3. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
5. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)