|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When there is a conflict among groups that do not have the same principles, which does the author predict will win?
(a) The entity with the most power.
(b) The most rational entity.
(c) The more evil or irrational entity.
(d) The entity that has society's good as a purpose.
2. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
3. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
4. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
(b) A restrained-trade economy.
(c) A planned economy.
5. The author believes Democrats and Republican are what type of actors?
(a) Rational actors.
(b) Selfless actors.
(c) Irrational actors.
(d) Selfish actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
2. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
3. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
5. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)