|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
(a) Her power.
(b) Her beliefs.
(c) Her strength.
(d) Her success.
2. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and bronze.
(b) Gold and tin.
(c) Gold and iron.
(d) Gold and silver.
3. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
(a) Open borders.
(b) Government interference.
(c) Altruistic principles.
4. In the U.S., the economic system isn't a pure capitalist system but is what?
(a) A mixed system.
(b) A mixed capitalism.
(c) A mixed economy.
(d) A mixed socialism.
5. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
Short Answer Questions
1. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
2. One of the tactics of this group is to paint capitalism as evil.
3. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
4. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
5. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)