What is Capitalism?
1. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Anna Rand.
(b) Annabelle Rand.
(c) Ayn Rand.
(d) Alena Rand.
2. What does political economy study?
(a) How all resources are used.
(b) How capital resources are used.
(c) How scarce resources are used.
(d) How economic resources are used.
3. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
(a) As part of the whole.
(b) As independent of the whole.
(c) As subjected to the will of the whole.
(d) As free of the whole.
4. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
5. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
(a) From Karl Marx.
(b) With capitalism.
(c) During feudalism.
(d) Through the Cultural Revolution.
6. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
(a) The betterment of himelf.
(b) The good of society.
(c) The betterment of his situation.
(d) The good of his family.
This section contains 3,757 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)