|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Friedman states that ______ is a generator of inequality.
(d) Social security.
2. What has capitalism done for discrimination according to Friedman?
(a) Abolished it.
(b) Reduced it.
(d) Increased it.
3. What industry sector is most prevalent in monopoly?
4. What is the major disadvantage Friedman describes of the proposed negative income tax?
(a) Political implications.
(b) Determining the level of benefit.
(c) Implementation implications.
(d) Determining the level of tax.
5. Friedman advocates ______ income of the poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does FEPC stand for?
2. Friedman claims there is no connection between equal treatment and what?
3. What is the term for making non-membership in a union a condition of employment?
4. If forced to choose between segregation or integration, which would Friedman choose?
5. What is one factor that Friedman believes has reduced inequality?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)