|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. A major point for Friedman is that politics and economics are not ______.
2. According to Friedman, it can be argued that private schools ______ class distinctions, and therefore need government intervention.
3. In the market described by Friedman, exchanges between households are ______.
4. According to Friedman, what are licenses restrictions on?
a) The qualifications of those doing the hiring.
b) What schools professionals may attend.
c) The age of those who are licensed.
d) Who may hire whom.
5. A key component of the government spending is the ______.
This section contains 822 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)