Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prefix were New Dealers commonly called?
2. In Chapter 12, The Alleviation of Poverty, what two things does Friedman say a person cannot be at the same time?
(a) Egalitarian and liberal.
(b) Democrat and republican.
(c) Progressive and conservative.
(d) Naturalist and soldier.
3. For Friedman, what is the main argument for licensure?
4. Who does Friedman believe is most critical of capitalism?
5. What is one example of a government supported monopoly?
(a) The postal service.
(b) The auto industry.
(c) The coal industry.
(d) The sugar cane industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Friedman believes that the goddess of chance is ______.
2. What type of society does Friedman believe is least materialistic?
3. Friedman theorizes compulsory purchase of annuities has imposed ______ costs for ______ gains.
4. One threat Friedman believes to the preservation and expansion of freedom is ______.
5. What industry sector is most prevalent in monopoly?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)