Short Answer Key
1. Who does Friedman state rejects the view that the government is the patron or master of the citizenry?
The free man.
2. Friedman defines a country as a collection of ______.
3. Friedman advocates that government should not be a master, but a/an ______.
4. In Friedman's opinion, what should individuals be allowed to do?
Pursue their own ends.
5. One question Friedman asks is how we can stop government from destroying ______.
6. According to Friedman, what is liberty's greatest enemy?
Concentration of power.
7. Friedman states that government should be ______.
8. Besides enforcing contracts, what one other thing does Friedman say government should do?
Protect against external threats.
9. In Friedman's opinion, what will check government power?
A free market.
10. Friedman states that government should be ______.
11. For Friedman, where is the best place for power...
This section contains 2,570 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)