Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Friedman state rejects the view that the government is the patron or master of the citizenry?
2. Friedman defines a country as a collection of ______.
3. Friedman advocates that government should not be a master, but a/an ______.
4. In Friedman's opinion, what should individuals be allowed to do?
5. One question Friedman asks is how we can stop government from destroying ______.
6. According to Friedman, what is liberty's greatest enemy?
7. Friedman states that government should be ______.
8. Besides enforcing contracts, what one other thing does Friedman say government should do?
This section contains 4,031 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)