|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Social Welfare Measures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term refers to the argument for education that parents will not do best for their children?
2. What industry does Friedman use to explain his views on monopoly in labor?
3. What effect has public housing had on the density of people per dwelling?
(a) Increased it.
(b) Reduced it.
(c) Spread it out.
(d) Maintained it.
4. Friedman theorizes that in extreme cases where parents don't pay for schooling, the government could provide a ______.
5. Friedman believes that the goddess of chance is ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Friedman, which of the following is the least bad?
2. Friedman states that ______ is a generator of inequality.
3. A common misunderstanding of economic freedom, according to Friedman, is that it emphasizes ______.
4. Friedman advocates the end of ______.
5. According to Friedman, what cannot exist without a literate and informed population?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)