|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Occupational Licensure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what previous restrictions on labor does Friedman compare licenses?
(a) Guilds and castes.
(b) Clubs and coalitions.
(c) Unions and organizations.
(d) Fraternities and sororities.
2. Friedman defines a country as a collection of ______.
3. Friedman advocates the end of ______.
(a) Exchange rates.
(b) Export quotas.
(d) The free market.
4. What has capitalism done for discrimination according to Friedman?
(a) Abolished it.
(b) Increased it.
(d) Reduced it.
5. Friedman asserts that government restriction centralizes ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Friedman's analysis, what century is the historical exception to most men living in tyranny, servitude, and misery?
2. Friedman's evidence suggests that for every $100 of government spending, a certain amount is added to income. How much?
3. What does FEPC stand for?
4. What example does Friedman give for one argument for registration?
5. Forming a list of who engages in what is known as ______.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)