|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Occupational Licensure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term refers to the argument for education that parents will not do best for their children?
2. According to Friedman, what is lost when foreign exchange is controlled by the government?
(a) Economic freedom.
(b) Political freedom.
(c) Educational freedom.
(d) Religious freedom.
3. Where does Friedman live?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. Friedman's theory is that monetary exchange rates will allow trades across countries to ______ in accord with those rates.
5. In Friedman's time, what was illegal to buy or sell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Friedman believe makes registration easier?
2. What is one way Friedman believes some people criticize markets?
3. Friedman argues against the theory that $100 in government spending will increase income by ______.
4. What has capitalism done for discrimination according to Friedman?
5. What does Friedman say can government not duplicate?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)