|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Occupational Licensure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term for making non-membership in a union a condition of employment?
(a) "Blue-bee" contract.
(b) "Green-bird" contract.
(c) Red-cat" contract.
(d) "Yellow-dog" contract.
2. Which term describes the purpose of federal spending?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) "Balance beam."
(d) "Balance wheel."
3. By Friedman's account, the market permits unanimity without ______.
4. According to Friedman, the market enables wide diversity, meaning power can be located in ______.
(a) Large pockets with limited interests.
(b) The hands of many.
(c) The hands of a few.
(d) Small pockets of individual actors.
5. Friedman states that government should be ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Friedman states that government should be ______.
2. According to Friedman, what is one problem with government stimulus during a recession?
3. What is the term for currency not being traded for any amount of another currency?
4. Friedman uses the example of selling ______ to demonstrate a true global economy.
5. What is the basic problem of social life for Friedman?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)