Quiz: Chapter 7, Capitalism and Discrimination to Chapter 10, The Distribution of Income
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Friedman believe is most critical of capitalism?
2. According to Friedman, what are licenses restrictions on?
a) The qualifications of those doing the hiring.
b) What schools professionals may attend.
c) The age of those who are licensed.
d) Who may hire whom.
3. According to Friedman, who benefits from licensure?
a) Licensed practitioners.
4. What is the relationship between capitalism and the fraction of income paid for capital in countries?
5. Regarding certification, what does Friedman stress increases sales?
a) Certificates of...
This section contains 305 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)