Quiz: Introduction to Chapter 10, The Distribution of Income
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following, for Friedman, is the most important factor for the Federal Reserve?
a) Loans and lending practices.
c) Economic growth.
d) Regulation of the market.
2. What is the relationship between capitalism and the fraction of income paid for capital in countries?
3. What does Friedman believe coordinates individuals over vast distances and across all belief systems?
a) The geographic system.
b) The price system.
c) The educational system.
d) The electoral system.
4. Who does Friedman believe is most critical of capitalism?
5. What does Friedman say can government...
This section contains 313 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)