|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran the school Coyote Runs attended?
(a) A Catholic Priest.
(b) A Quaker lady.
(c) A School teacher from the east.
(d) The Indian Council.
2. Why does Mr. Homesley have Brennan bring a beetle to him everyday?
(a) To feed the ants in the ant farm.
(b) To help rid the world of beetles.
(c) To see how many different ones he could find.
(d) So they could discuss it.
3. What does Brennan's mother tell him in Chapter 4 when he arrives home?
(a) They are going on a cruise.
(b) They are going to go shopping.
(c) They are going on a camping trip.
(d) They are going to El Paso.
4. What does Brennan's mother often do in the house?
(a) Entertains someone.
(b) Rearranges the furniture.
(c) Plays loud orchestra music.
(d) Gets drunk.
5. What did Brennan feel when he held his breath when he was first staring at the cottonwoods?
(a) Something scary.
(b) Something spiritual.
(c) Something pulling at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brennan begin to have in Chapter 11?
2. What did Coyote Runs have ready when they looked in on the soldiers' camp?
3. What does Brennan change as the result of Mr. Homesley's interest in him?
4. What does Mr. Homesley tell Brennan about beetles?
5. What does Brennan tell his mother is the only way to get the kids to sleep?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)