|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Brennan think the cliffs were like?
(b) A cemetary.
(c) Evidence of angry nature.
(d) A torture chamber.
2. What is Coyote Runs' job on the raid?
(a) Take care of the extra horses.
(b) Cook the meals.
(c) Make arrows.
(d) Fetch firewood and water.
3. What saying keeps running through Brennan's head?
(a) Mercy, please.
(b) Take me home.
(c) Take me, spirit.
(d) I am a man.
4. What does the event in question #1 mark for Coyote Runs?
(a) Joining his father's family.
(b) Finding out his inner name.
(c) First step into manhood.
(d) The ritual killing of his first deer.
5. How does Brennan feel about his father?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He admires him.
(d) He never knew him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of body does Mr. Homesley have?
2. Who does Mr. Homesley think they need to ask about the skull?
3. What does Coyote Runs hope to do when he gets home?
4. What does Brennan take with him when he goes to his sleeping bag?
5. What did Brennan feel when he held his breath when he was first staring at the cottonwoods?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)