|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the warrior who leads raiding parties?
2. What does Brennan tell his mother is the only way to get the kids to sleep?
(a) Drive a wooden stake through their hearts.
(b) Drug their hot chocolate.
(c) Hit them over the head.
(d) Make them run five miles with their packs.
3. What does the event in question #1 mark for Coyote Runs?
(a) First step into manhood.
(b) Finding out his inner name.
(c) Joining his father's family.
(d) The ritual killing of his first deer.
4. Why does Coyote Runs believe he can escape bullets?
(a) He is too young to die.
(b) He has danced the ghost dance.
(c) He is carrying a lucky knife.
(d) A rancher fires at him but missed.
5. What does Brennan do with the skull?
(a) Shows it to Bill.
(b) Puts it in his backpack.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Buries it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brennan think about how his mother talks?
2. How many attackers chase Magpie and Coyote Runs?
3. Why does Coyote Runs think the uniforms of the soldiers are silly?
4. Why is Brennan having a difficult time sleeping?
5. What will Coyote Runs be when he and the warriors return home?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)