|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Coyote Runs' job on the raid?
(a) Make arrows.
(b) Cook the meals.
(c) Take care of the extra horses.
(d) Fetch firewood and water.
2. Why does Brennan put his sleeping bag under a large boulder?
(a) To get away from the kids.
(b) To pretend he is hiding from the soldiers.
(c) To shield himself from the sun.
(d) To keep the dew off his sleeping bag.
3. What are two activities Brennan's mother became involved in that he managed to avoid?
(a) Aerobics and Tennis.
(b) Gardening and piano.
(c) Tennis and church.
(d) Aerobics and health foods.
4. What does Brennan take with him when he goes to his sleeping bag?
(b) His MP3 player.
(c) Hot Chocolate.
(d) Mosquito netting.
5. Who ran the school Coyote Runs attended?
(a) The Indian Council.
(b) A School teacher from the east.
(c) A Quaker lady.
(d) A Catholic Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brennan's mother tell him in Chapter 4 when he arrives home?
2. What does Brennan do for the person in question #14?
3. What kind of horse does Coyote Runs ride on the way home?
4. What does Brennan do when he finds a skull?
5. What did Bill say they needed to do when they arrived at the springs?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)