|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the twins do when something falls on the ghost's head?
2. What does the ghost step in on the stairs?
3. Where does Virginia go to fix her dress?
4. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
5. What is Virginia able to do when the ghost takes her hand?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Training and education are topics of discussion in this book. Where do these topics appear in this book? What affect do they have on the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Compassion and empathy is a theme present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of this theme? How does the presence of this theme affect the outcome of this book?
Essay Topic 3
There are a number of different settings in this book. Describe some of these settings. Why might the author have chosen these settings for this plot to take place?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)