Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Virginia's absence noticed?
2. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
3. Which of the following is NOT a sound heard before Virginia reappears?
4. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
5. What does the prophecy say a child has to give up to help the ghost?
Maturity is a theme presented in a number of places in this plot, and is manifested in a number of different ways. Choose a few of these instances. Compare and contrast them. How are they different in their manifestations of this sensitive theme?
There are a number of different settings in this book. Describe some of these settings. Why might the author have chosen these settings for this plot to take place?
Symbolism is a very prevalent literary device used by Oscar Wilde. What are some of these symbols? How does their presence affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)