|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Virginia find in the place where she plans to fix her dress?
2. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
3. Where does the ghost hide when he gets scared on September 19th?
4. What does the sound after Virginia leaves with the ghost signify?
5. Where does the ghost plan to make a weekly appearance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a central theme of this book. What are the main friendships? How does their inclusion in this play affect the outcome of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Mrs. Umney is a minor character in this book that made a huge impact on the plot. How does she accomplish this? How would the plot have been altered had she not been included in the story line?
Essay Topic 3
Training and education are topics of discussion in this book. Where do these topics appear in this book? What affect do they have on the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)