|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is nobody concerned when they notice Virginia's absence?
2. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
3. Where is there a prophecy written about the resting place for the ghost?
4. What does the ghost stop doing after his Friday plan fails?
5. What does the sound after Virginia leaves with the ghost signify?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Diversity and discrimination are two major and related themes in this book. Where do these themes appear? How do they work together to propel the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 2
The pursuit of happiness is a common theme found in this book. What parts of the plot embodied this theme? How does that pursuit affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
The separation of classes is quite a significant theme in this book. What are these classes? How does this separation affect the characters belonging to them?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)