|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Virginia's absence noticed?
2. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
3. Which of the following is NOT a sound heard before Virginia reappears?
4. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
5. What does the prophecy say a child has to give up to help the ghost?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a central theme of this book. What are the main friendships? How does their inclusion in this play affect the outcome of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Protection is a strong theme in this story. Where does this theme appear? Which characters are most affected by the presence of this theme?
Essay Topic 3
The separation of classes is quite a significant theme in this book. What are these classes? How does this separation affect the characters belonging to them?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)