Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Virginia's absence noticed?
2. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
3. Which of the following is NOT a sound heard before Virginia reappears?
4. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
5. What does the prophecy say a child has to give up to help the ghost?
Essay Topic 1
Despair is an emotion that affected a number of the characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by despair? How does this change the course of the plot branches they are involved in?
Essay Topic 2
Protection is a strong theme in this story. Where does this theme appear? Which characters are most affected by the presence of this theme?
Essay Topic 3
Training and education are topics of discussion in this book. Where do these topics appear in this book? What affect do they have on the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)