Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Virginia's absence noticed?
2. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
3. Which of the following is NOT a sound heard before Virginia reappears?
4. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
5. What does the prophecy say a child has to give up to help the ghost?
Diversity and discrimination are two major and related themes in this book. Where do these themes appear? How do they work together to propel the plot of the book?
Oscar Wilde presents the idea that there are two sides to every man. Choose three of the characters from the book and write about their dual natures and how this duality affects the characters around them.
Much of this plot follows the relationship between Cecil and Virginia. How does this relationship change over the course of the plot? What causes these changes?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)