|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Virginia say she feels about the ghost when she rips her dress?
(a) She is amused by him.
(b) She is annoyed by him.
(c) She is angry with him.
(d) She is sorry for him.
2. What do the twins do when something falls on the ghost's head?
3. Who is most upset by Virginia's disappearance?
(a) The Duke.
(b) Mrs. Otis.
(d) Mr. Otis.
4. For what does the ghost use what he stole from Mr. Otis's bedroom?
(a) To calm his stomache.
(b) To diguise himself.
(c) To quiet his chains.
(d) To heal his bruises.
5. What was the Duke's Great Uncle said to be doing when he died?
(a) Trying to vanquish the ghost.
(b) Digging his own grave.
(c) Playing cards with the ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prophecy say a child has to give up to help the ghost?
2. What does Mr. Otis have done to the pond?
3. What was the ghost using to maintain the blood stain?
4. What character does the ghost dress up as after he steps in something on the stairs?
5. What does the ghost give Virginia before she returns?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)