|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the ghost use what he stole from Mr. Otis's bedroom?
(a) To calm his stomache.
(b) To heal his bruises.
(c) To quiet his chains.
(d) To diguise himself.
2. What does Mr. Otis think the people staying on his land have done with Virginia?
(a) Kidnapped her.
(b) Seduced her.
(c) Entertained her.
(d) Made her forget the time.
3. How does the ghost feel about Virginia?
(a) She is frail and ugly.
(b) She is young and naive.
(c) She is pretty and sweet.
(d) She is nicer than her family.
4. What is the one thing the ghost has longed to do since he died?
5. What character does the ghost dress up as after he steps in something on the stairs?
(a) Blind Benny.
(b) Headless Earl.
(c) Screeching Sam.
(d) Lunatic Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Duke's first name?
2. What does the ghost stop doing after his Friday plan fails?
3. What do the twins do when something falls on the ghost's head?
4. What is Virginia doing when she rips her dress?
5. What does the family decide to do when they cannot find Virginia?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)