|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Virginia able to do when the ghost takes her hand?
(a) See what he sees.
(b) Understand his past.
(c) See into the spirit world.
(d) Walk through a wall.
2. What character does the ghost dress up as after he steps in something on the stairs?
(a) Blind Benny.
(b) Lunatic Edward.
(c) Headless Earl.
(d) Screeching Sam.
3. Who is sent to find Virginia when she is gone longer than expected?
(a) Mr. Otis.
(b) Mrs. Umney.
(c) The twins.
4. What does Virginia usually bring to the dinner table?
(a) A friend.
(b) Fresh greens.
(c) A tablecloth.
5. What sound is heard after Virginia leaves with the ghost?
(a) A chime.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A scream.
(d) A bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Otis feel the way he does when Virginia is found?
2. What does the ghost say he does not have?
3. How does Virginia get to the place where she plans to fix her dress?
4. Who is most upset by Virginia's disappearance?
5. How does Mr. Otis feel when Virginia is found?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)