|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ghost stop doing after his Friday plan fails?
(a) Maintaining the blood stain.
(b) Clanging his chains.
(c) Plotting out his revenge.
2. What does Mr. Otis do after seeing that the people he allowed to stay on his land have left?
(a) Calls the authorities.
(c) Tracks them.
3. What character does the ghost dress up as after he steps in something on the stairs?
(a) Blind Benny.
(b) Lunatic Edward.
(c) Headless Earl.
(d) Screeching Sam.
4. Where does Virginia go to fix her dress?
(a) The attic.
(b) The sewing room.
(c) The storage room.
(d) The linen closet.
5. What does the ghost tell Virginia he would not like?
(d) The country.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Virginia get to the place where she plans to fix her dress?
2. What sound is heard after Virginia leaves with the ghost?
3. What was the ghost using to maintain the blood stain?
4. What does the ghost step in on the stairs?
5. What does the ghost say the purpose of his existence is?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)