|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Otis do what he does to the pond?
(a) Virginia may have fallen in.
(b) There are lots of hiding places there.
(c) Virginia has been known to nap around there.
(d) Other victims have been found there.
2. What sound is heard after Virginia leaves with the ghost?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A chime.
(c) A bell.
(d) A scream.
3. What does the Duke call Virginia after she tells her story?
(a) An American.
(b) An angel.
(c) A lover.
(d) A beauty.
4. Who sets the traps for the ghost in the hall?
(b) Mrs. Otis.
(d) The twins.
5. What kind of girl does the prophecy say has to help the ghost?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
2. When does the ghost plan to appear in the oriel window?
3. How long has the ghost been dead?
4. What does the ghost say the purpose of his existence is?
5. How does Virginia say she feels about the ghost when she rips her dress?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)