|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sound after Virginia leaves with the ghost signify?
(a) Tea time.
(b) The jump back in time.
(c) Virginia's death.
(d) A call from Mr. Otis.
2. How does Virginia get to the place where she plans to fix her dress?
(a) The ladder.
(b) The back stairs.
(c) The front entrance.
(d) The servant's entrance.
3. What does the ghost steal from Mr. Otis's bedroom?
(a) A tincture.
(b) Some wine.
(c) A new hat.
4. What character does the ghost dress up as after he steps in something on the stairs?
(a) Lunatic Edward.
(b) Headless Earl.
(c) Blind Benny.
(d) Screeching Sam.
5. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) An old book.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A small casket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prophecy say a child has to give up to help the ghost?
2. For what does the ghost use what he stole from Mr. Otis's bedroom?
3. What do the twins do when something falls on the ghost's head?
4. How does Virginia say she feels about the ghost when she rips her dress?
5. What does the ghost dress up as on September 19th?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)