|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does the ghost dress up as after he trips in the hall?
(a) Crazy Christopher.
(b) Murdering Mike.
(c) Reckless Rupert.
(d) Naughty Ned.
2. How does the ghost tell Virginia he is feeling after she makes her threat?
3. Who sets the traps for the ghost in the hall?
(a) The twins.
(b) Mrs. Otis.
4. What does Mr. Otis do after seeing that the people he allowed to stay on his land have left?
(a) Tracks them.
(c) Calls the authorities.
5. What does the ghost ask Virginia to do for him after showing her the prophecy?
(a) Weep for his sins.
(b) Interpret what it means.
(c) Listen to his story.
(d) Pray for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Otis have done to the pond?
2. What does the ghost step in on the stairs?
3. What does the sound after Virginia leaves with the ghost signify?
4. What does the ghost tell Virginia he would not like?
5. How long has the ghost been dead?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)