|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a sound heard before Virginia reappears?
(a) A loud crash.
(b) A scream.
(c) Strange music.
2. What does the ghost stop doing after his Friday plan fails?
(b) Clanging his chains.
(c) Plotting out his revenge.
(d) Maintaining the blood stain.
3. What does the ghost say the purpose of his existence is?
(a) To right his wrongs.
(b) To rattle his chains and groan.
(c) To be scary.
(d) To protect his legacy.
4. What does Virginia threaten to do when the ghost is rude to her?
(a) Lock the library.
(b) Ask the twins to stay home.
(c) Get a priest to exorcise the ghost.
(d) Take back her paints.
5. Why does Mr. Otis do what he does to the pond?
(a) Other victims have been found there.
(b) Virginia may have fallen in.
(c) There are lots of hiding places there.
(d) Virginia has been known to nap around there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the ghost hide when he gets scared on September 19th?
2. What was the ghost using to maintain the blood stain?
3. What does the ghost steal from Mr. Otis's bedroom?
4. What does the ghost dress up as on September 19th?
5. What do the twins do when something falls on the ghost's head?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)