|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the ghost stay in his room after his Friday plan fails?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 6 days.
2. What does Virginia threaten to do when the ghost is rude to her?
(a) Ask the twins to stay home.
(b) Take back her paints.
(c) Get a priest to exorcise the ghost.
(d) Lock the library.
3. How does Virginia get to the place where she plans to fix her dress?
(a) The servant's entrance.
(b) The back stairs.
(c) The front entrance.
(d) The ladder.
4. Who does Mr. Otis allow to stay on his land?
(c) Migrant Farmers.
5. What character does the ghost dress up as after he steps in something on the stairs?
(a) Screeching Sam.
(b) Blind Benny.
(c) Lunatic Edward.
(d) Headless Earl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of girl does the prophecy say has to help the ghost?
2. Why does the ghost refuse to leave his room after getting scared on September 19th?
3. Who sets the traps for the ghost in the hall?
4. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
5. When does the ghost plan to appear in the oriel window?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)