|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the twins throw at the ghost the first time they see him?
(a) A pillow.
2. Where is Mr. Otis from?
3. What word does Mr. Otis use to describe his twin boys?
(b) Well behaved.
4. What does the ghost plan to put on Mrs. Otis's head on Friday?
(a) A live snake.
(b) His pistol.
(c) His wife's heart.
(d) A clammy hand.
5. How long has the ghost been dead?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 300 years.
(c) 350 years.
(d) 250 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Mr. Otis wake up the first time he hears the ghost?
2. Who murdered the woman who caused the blood stain?
3. Who does the item that crashed in the hall belong to?
4. What scares the ghost when he is trying to scare Mrs. Otis?
5. Where does the ghost go after being frightened while trying to scare Mrs. Otis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Virginia is found after all the efforts to search for her?
2. What does the ghost say his existence consists of? How does Virginia respond to this?
3. What happens when the ghost attempts to get back at the twins for the pranks they pull after the failed Friday night?
4. Why does the ghost think he could fit inside the suit of armor in the hall?
5. What does the ghost give Virginia in exchange for helping him?
6. How does the ghost feel after the events of his Friday night plans?
7. What does Virginia do when she tears her dress?
8. What do the Otises all respond to what Mrs. Umney says when she wakes up from her faint?
9. How does Virginia describe what she sees when she gets to the sewing room to fix her dress?
10. What happened to the man who caused the bloodstain in the library?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)