|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the twins throw at the ghost the first time they see him?
(d) A pillow.
2. Which of the following is NOT a nickname the ghost has been given in the past?
(a) Red Reubon.
(b) The Blood Sucker of Bexley Moore.
(c) Maroon Marauder.
(d) Gaunt Gibeon.
3. Who does the ghost plan to be for the twins on Friday?
(a) Angry Angus.
(b) Dumb Daniel.
(c) Raging Reginold.
(d) Bawdy Brian.
4. For how many days does the strange thing in the library reappear?
5. Why does the ghost keep to his room for a few days after the crash in the hall?
(a) He is lubricating his chains.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is working on his plan.
(d) He is practicing other forms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who murdered the woman who caused the blood stain?
2. How does the ghost escape from the twins when they first see him?
3. What has the ghost never failed to do before as a ghost?
4. What time of day is the strange thing in the library usually found?
5. Who finds the strange thing in the library after the storm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the ghost say when Virginia reprimands him for killing his wife?
2. What does the ghost say is the hardest part about being a ghost?
3. What does the oldest Otis son say when he is told the bloodstain cannot be cleaned?
4. How is the ghost maintaining the bloodstain in the library?
5. What do the twins do when they see the ghost for the first time?
6. What does Virginia do when she tears her dress?
7. Why does Mr. Otis think Lord Canterville will want the jewels given to Virginia?
8. Why is Virginia so upset when the ghost kept reapplying the bloodstain in the library?
9. What are the names of the Otis children? What does this signify?
10. How does the ghost plan to scare Washington in his Friday plan?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)