|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ghost consider himself?
(a) An anomoly.
(b) A housekeeper.
(c) A piece of history.
(d) An artist.
2. What kind of weapon does the Ghost include in his Friday ensemble?
(a) A sword.
(b) A guillotine.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A pistol.
3. How long does the storm last?
(a) 1 week.
(b) All night.
(c) 2 days.
(d) A few hours.
4. What does the Otis family do after they come to a strange conclusion about the strange thing in the library?
(a) They go for a walk.
(b) They hire a new housekeeper.
(c) They go to church.
(d) They go for a drive.
5. What is Mr. Otis's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Otis say he does not believe in?
2. What day of the week is the Otis family startled by a large crash in the hall?
3. How long has the ghost been dead?
4. What is mysterious about the blood stain that Mrs. Otis finds?
5. What item does Mr. Otis give the ghost the first time he sees him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What pranks do the twins play on the ghost after his Friday night plan fails?
2. What does Mrs. Otis do after admitting that the ghost is real?
3. What does Mr. Otis do when the ghost's chains wake him up?
4. How does the ghost feel after the events of his Friday night plans?
5. What happens when the ghost tries to curse the Otis Family?
6. What does Washington do after admitting that the ghost is real?
7. What happened to the man who caused the bloodstain in the library?
8. What does the ghost plan to do to get back at the twins for the pranks they pull after the failed Friday night?
9. How does the ghost plan to fulfill his duties after his Friday night plans fail?
10. What happens on September 19?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)