|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who is said to have murdered the person who caused the blood stain?
2. Where is Mr. Otis from?
3. Which of the following is NOT a nickname the ghost has been given in the past?
(a) Red Reubon.
(b) Gaunt Gibeon.
(c) Maroon Marauder.
(d) The Blood Sucker of Bexley Moore.
4. What day of the week is the Otis family startled by a large crash in the hall?
5. What is Mr. Otis's daughter good at doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is mysterious about the blood stain that Mrs. Otis finds?
2. What does Mr. Otis say he does not believe in?
3. What did the ghost compete in when he was alive?
4. What is knocked over to cause the large crash in the hall?
5. Who proposes to Mr. Otis's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the ghost steal from Mr. Otis's room? Why?
2. What does Mr. Otis do when the ghost's chains wake him up?
3. What does the ghost say his existence consists of? How does Virginia respond to this?
4. What does the oldest Otis son say when he is told the bloodstain cannot be cleaned?
5. What are the names of the Otis children? What does this signify?
6. What does Washington do when the stain in the library keeps reappearing?
7. What happens when the ghost attempts to get back at the twins for the pranks they pull after the failed Friday night?
8. What happens as the Otises drive up to their new house at the beginning of the book?
9. How does the Duke's uncle die?
10. How does the ghost plan to scare Washington in his Friday plan?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)