|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Otis have done to the pond?
(a) It is searched.
(b) It is drained.
(c) It is dragged.
(d) It is surrounded.
2. What is the only thing the ghost leaves his room for in the few days after the crash in the hall?
(a) The storm.
(b) The bloodstain.
(c) The sunset.
(d) The sunrise.
3. What news does Virginia bring about the ghost when she is found?
(a) He will keep haunting them.
(b) He has moved.
(c) He is in anguish.
(d) He is dead.
4. Which of the following is NOT a sound heard before Virginia reappears?
(a) A scream.
(b) Strange music.
(d) A loud crash.
5. How did the ghost die?
(a) He died of a venerial disease.
(b) He was drowned.
(c) He was starved to death.
(d) He was hung.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the storm last?
2. When was Virginia presented to the Queen?
3. What does the prophecy say a child has to give up to help the ghost?
4. Why does Mr. Otis do what he does to the pond?
5. What time is Virginia's absence noticed?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)