|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the ghost been dead?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 250 years.
(d) 350 years.
2. What was the ghost using to maintain the blood stain?
(a) Shoe dye.
(b) Virginia's paints.
(d) Chicken blood.
3. What are the names of the Otis twins?
(a) Stars and Stripes.
(b) Liberty and Justice.
(c) George and Washington.
(d) Freedom and Liberty.
4. What does the family decide to do when they cannot find Virginia?
(a) Contact the authorities.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Search all night.
(d) Hold a prayer.
5. What time of day is the strange thing in the library usually found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character does the ghost dress up as after he trips in the hall?
2. Who gets upset about the reappearing blood stain?
3. Why does Mr. Otis feel the way he does when Virginia is found?
4. What is Mr. Otis's profession?
5. What does the owner's grand-aunt see in the house that frightens her?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)