|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the place called where the ghost can get his final rest?
(a) The Resting Place.
(b) The Garden of Death.
(c) The Place of Death.
(d) The Garden of Peace.
2. Why does Mr. Otis feel the way he does when Virginia is found?
(a) He missed her.
(b) He thought she was dead.
(c) He does not know how she got there.
(d) He thinks she was playing a trick on them.
3. What does the ghost turn into to frighten Mrs. Otis?
(a) A black dog.
(b) A black spider.
(c) A black snake.
(d) A black bear.
4. Who sets the traps for the ghost in the hall?
(a) Mrs. Otis.
(b) The twins.
5. Why is Mr. Otis told not to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) It is small and old.
(b) It is too expensive.
(c) It is far from town.
(d) It is haunted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the ghost plan to be for the twins on Friday?
2. What time of day is the strange thing in the library usually found?
3. How does the ghost tell Virginia he is feeling after she makes her threat?
4. What does the ghost trip on in the hall?
5. Who proposes to Mr. Otis's daughter?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)