|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Mrs. Umney's story nonsense?
(a) Mrs. Otis.
2. Why does the ghost refuse to leave his room after getting scared on September 19th?
(a) His feelings are hurt.
(b) He knows he is failing.
(c) He is too scared.
(d) He wants them to think he left.
3. Why is nobody concerned when they notice Virginia's absence?
(a) She usually picks flowers at that time.
(b) She said she was going on a long ride.
(c) She is a capable girl.
(d) She often skips tea.
4. Who does the item that crashed in the hall belong to?
(a) The ghost.
(b) Mr. Otis.
(c) Lord Canterville.
(d) The ghost's wife.
5. How many gypsies stay to look for Virginia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Mr. Otis use to describe his twin boys?
2. What has the ghost never failed to do before as a ghost?
3. Where are Vriginia's brothers going a few days after her dress tears?
4. What happens during the storm?
5. Why does Mrs. Otis try to give the ghost a tincture?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)