|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Otis's oldest son?
2. What does the prophecy say a child has to give up to help the ghost?
3. Why does the ghost refuse to leave his room after getting scared on September 19th?
(a) His feelings are hurt.
(b) He is too scared.
(c) He knows he is failing.
(d) He wants them to think he left.
4. What did the person most scared of the ghost do?
(a) Slit his wrists.
(b) Shot himself.
(c) Hung himself.
(d) Jumped out a window.
5. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) A dagger.
(c) An old book.
(d) A small casket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scares the ghost when he is trying to scare Mrs. Otis?
2. Who does Mr. Otis take with him to look for Virginia?
3. What does Mr. Otis say he will welcome to his new house?
4. What sound wakes Mr. Otis up the first time he hears the ghost?
5. What is Mr. Otis's daughter good at doing?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)