|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Mrs. Umey to faint?
(a) The hoot of an owl.
(b) A thunder clap.
(c) A strange reflection.
(d) The sight of Mr. Otis.
2. What item does Mr. Otis give the ghost the first time he sees him?
(a) A bottle of lubricator.
(b) A cup of water.
(c) Some window tape.
(d) A pillow.
3. What time of day is the strange thing in the library usually found?
4. How long does the storm last?
(a) 2 days.
(b) A few hours.
(c) 1 week.
(d) All night.
5. Why does Mr. Otis do what he does to the pond?
(a) Virginia has been known to nap around there.
(b) Other victims have been found there.
(c) There are lots of hiding places there.
(d) Virginia may have fallen in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Otis do after speaking to the ghost for the first time?
2. Where does Virginia go to fix her dress?
3. What does Mr. Otis say he will do if the chains wake him up again?
4. Who is sent to find Virginia when she is gone longer than expected?
5. What does the ghost suffer from after something falls on his head?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)