|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the twins do when they see the ghost sitting injured in a chair?
(a) Throw pillows again.
(b) Shoot rubber bands at him.
(c) Laugh at his pain.
(d) Get their pea shooters.
2. How does the ghost feel after his first conversation with Mr. Otis?
3. What does the Otis family do after they come to a strange conclusion about the strange thing in the library?
(a) They hire a new housekeeper.
(b) They go for a drive.
(c) They go for a walk.
(d) They go to church.
4. What does the ghost say the purpose of his existence is?
(a) To protect his legacy.
(b) To right his wrongs.
(c) To rattle his chains and groan.
(d) To be scary.
5. How long does the ghost stay in his room after his Friday plan fails?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Otis try to give the ghost a tincture?
2. What does someone say on September 19th that scares the ghost?
3. Where does Virginia go to fix her dress?
4. Who did the blood belong do?
5. What word does the author use to describe how the ghost looks?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)