|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Virginia able to do when the ghost takes her hand?
(a) Understand his past.
(b) Walk through a wall.
(c) See into the spirit world.
(d) See what he sees.
2. Why does the ghost say he killed his wife?
(a) She was unfaithful.
(b) She was a bad wife.
(c) She was plain.
(d) She was a bad cook.
3. What word does the ghost use often to describe the Otis family?
4. Why does the ghost refuse to leave his room after getting scared on September 19th?
(a) He is too scared.
(b) He knows he is failing.
(c) His feelings are hurt.
(d) He wants them to think he left.
5. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sets the traps for the ghost in the hall?
2. Where is there a prophecy written about the resting place for the ghost?
3. Where is the first place outside of his property that Mr. Otis looks for Virginia?
4. Why does the ghost keep to his room for a few days after the crash in the hall?
5. What is Virginia doing when she rips her dress?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)