|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the ghost compete in when he was alive?
(a) Wrestling matches.
(c) Hunting competitions.
2. What do the twins do when they see the ghost sitting injured in a chair?
(a) Throw pillows again.
(b) Get their pea shooters.
(c) Shoot rubber bands at him.
(d) Laugh at his pain.
3. Why is nobody concerned when they notice Virginia's absence?
(a) She is a capable girl.
(b) She often skips tea.
(c) She said she was going on a long ride.
(d) She usually picks flowers at that time.
4. Which of the following is NOT a nickname the ghost has been given in the past?
(a) Maroon Marauder.
(b) The Blood Sucker of Bexley Moore.
(c) Gaunt Gibeon.
(d) Red Reubon.
5. What is the name of Mr. Otis's oldest son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Mr. Otis not to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
2. How long does the storm last?
3. What is the one thing the ghost has longed to do since he died?
4. What does the ghost tell Virginia he would not like?
5. Who does Mr. Otis allow to stay on his land?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)