|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the ghost using to maintain the blood stain?
(a) Shoe dye.
(b) Virginia's paints.
(d) Chicken blood.
2. How long does the ghost stay in his room after his Friday plan fails?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 6 days.
3. For how many days does the strange thing in the library reappear?
4. What does the ghost ask Virginia to do for him after showing her the prophecy?
(a) Weep for his sins.
(b) Listen to his story.
(c) Pray for him.
(d) Interpret what it means.
5. Which of the following animals do the Otises NOT see as they drive to their new house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ghost trying to do when the crash in the hall happened?
2. What word does the author use to describe how the ghost looks?
3. What does Mr. Otis ask the ghost to do when he first sees him?
4. What do the Otises do to try and keep the blood stain from reappearing?
5. How did the ghost die?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)