|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the ghost use often to describe the Otis family?
2. What scares the ghost when he is trying to scare Mrs. Otis?
(a) A thunder clap.
(b) The twins.
(c) Virginia's stain remover.
(d) Mr. Otis's gun.
3. Why is Mr. Otis told not to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) It is too expensive.
(b) It is far from town.
(c) It is haunted.
(d) It is small and old.
4. For what does the ghost use what he stole from Mr. Otis's bedroom?
(a) To diguise himself.
(b) To calm his stomache.
(c) To quiet his chains.
(d) To heal his bruises.
5. What is Mr. Otis's oldest son good at doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is the Otis family startled by a large crash in the hall?
2. What does the ghost stop doing after his Friday plan fails?
3. Who does the ghost plan to be for the twins on Friday?
4. Where does the ghost go after being frightened while trying to scare Mrs. Otis?
5. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)