|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Otis family do after they come to a strange conclusion about the strange thing in the library?
(a) They go for a walk.
(b) They hire a new housekeeper.
(c) They go for a drive.
(d) They go to church.
2. What is Mr. Otis's oldest son good at doing?
3. Which of the following is NOT a nickname the ghost has been given in the past?
(a) Maroon Marauder.
(b) Gaunt Gibeon.
(c) Red Reubon.
(d) The Blood Sucker of Bexley Moore.
4. What does the ghost suffer from after something falls on his head?
(a) A bruise.
(b) A migraine.
(c) A fever.
(d) A cold.
5. What does the ghost do with the item that Mr. Otis gives him?
(a) Smashes it.
(b) Rips it to shreds.
(c) Drinks it.
(d) Throws it out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the ghost get hurt when the crash in the hall happened?
2. What does the family begin to believe after the strange thing in the library keeps reappearing?
3. What is the one thing the ghost has longed to do since he died?
4. How does the ghost feel about Virginia?
5. Where is the house that Mr. Otis buys at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)