|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ghost plan to do in front of Washington on Friday?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Stab himself 3 times.
(c) Change his shape.
(d) Laugh menacingly.
2. Why does Mrs. Otis try to give the ghost a tincture?
(a) She thinks he is sick.
(b) She knows he will like the taste.
(c) She knows it will make him quieter.
(d) She read that he liked it when he was alive.
3. What did the person most scared of the ghost do?
(a) Shot himself.
(b) Slit his wrists.
(c) Jumped out a window.
(d) Hung himself.
4. What are the names of the Otis twins?
(a) George and Washington.
(b) Liberty and Justice.
(c) Stars and Stripes.
(d) Freedom and Liberty.
5. How long does the ghost stay in his room after his Friday plan fails?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 4 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is knocked over to cause the large crash in the hall?
2. What is the name of Mr. Otis's oldest son?
3. Where does the ghost hide when he gets scared on September 19th?
4. What does the ghost tell Virginia he would not like?
5. Who finds the strange thing in the library after the storm?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)