|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Otis say about the twins throwing pillows at the ghost?
(a) It is funny.
(b) It is a natural reaction.
(c) It is unneccessary.
(d) It is rude.
2. Which of the following is NOT a nickname the ghost has been given in the past?
(a) The Blood Sucker of Bexley Moore.
(b) Gaunt Gibeon.
(c) Red Reubon.
(d) Maroon Marauder.
3. Who proposes to Mr. Otis's daughter?
(a) The Earl of Eastlake.
(b) The Duke of Cheshire.
(c) The Earl of Westmore.
(d) The Duke of Edrington.
4. How does the ghost feel after his first conversation with Mr. Otis?
5. Where does Mr. Otis first see the ghost?
(a) In the library.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the tub.
(d) Outside his bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing the ghost leaves his room for in the few days after the crash in the hall?
2. Who tells Mr. Otis not to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
3. What happens to the sky as the Otises approach their new house?
4. What is the name of the man who is said to have murdered the person who caused the blood stain?
5. What has the ghost never failed to do before as a ghost?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)