|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Otis say he does not believe in?
2. What kind of flooring is in the hall where the crash happened?
3. How does the ghost get hurt when the crash in the hall happened?
(a) He sprains his ankle.
(b) He bruises his knees.
(c) He cuts his leg.
(d) He twists his shoulder.
4. Why does Mrs. Otis try to give the ghost a tincture?
(a) She thinks he is sick.
(b) She knows it will make him quieter.
(c) She knows he will like the taste.
(d) She read that he liked it when he was alive.
5. What is Mr. Otis's daughter doing when she is proposed to?
(a) Walking through her garden.
(b) Horse racing.
(c) Reciting a poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the owner's grand-aunt see in the house that frightens her?
2. What does the family eat when they return to their house after coming to a conclusion about the strange thing in the library?
3. What does the family begin to believe after the strange thing in the library keeps reappearing?
4. What is Mr. Otis's daughter good at doing?
5. Where does Mrs. Otis find a bloodstain in her new house?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)