|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the ghost sleep?
(a) A secret room.
(b) The attic.
(c) The library.
(d) An old elevator shaft.
2. What do the twins throw at the ghost the first time they see him?
(d) A pillow.
3. What has the ghost never failed to do before as a ghost?
(a) Scare people away.
(b) Deliver his message.
(c) Anger the people he is haunting.
(d) Terrify someone.
4. What do the twins do when they see the ghost sitting injured in a chair?
(a) Shoot rubber bands at him.
(b) Get their pea shooters.
(c) Throw pillows again.
(d) Laugh at his pain.
5. What does Mr. Otis say he will do if the chains wake him up again?
(a) Lubricate them himself.
(b) Throw them away.
(c) Take them away.
(d) Replace them with new ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family begin to believe after the strange thing in the library keeps reappearing?
2. What does the owner's grand-aunt see in the house that frightens her?
3. What is the name of the man who is said to have murdered the person who caused the blood stain?
4. What do the Otises do to try and keep the blood stain from reappearing?
5. What is Mr. Otis's daughter doing when she is proposed to?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)