|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mr. Otis's daughter?
2. What causes Mrs. Umey to faint?
(a) A strange reflection.
(b) A thunder clap.
(c) The hoot of an owl.
(d) The sight of Mr. Otis.
3. What are the names of the Otis twins?
(a) Freedom and Liberty.
(b) George and Washington.
(c) Liberty and Justice.
(d) Stars and Stripes.
4. How does the ghost escape from the twins when they first see him?
(a) He sinks through the floor.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He floats through the ceiling.
(d) He vanishes through a wall.
5. What is mysterious about the blood stain that Mrs. Otis finds?
(a) It gets bigger and smaller.
(b) It never lightens up.
(c) It cannot be removed.
(d) It is a strange color.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the ghost never failed to do before as a ghost?
2. Who does the ghost plan to be for the twins on Friday?
3. What does Mr. Otis do after speaking to the ghost for the first time?
4. Why does the ghost keep to his room for a few days after the crash in the hall?
5. For how many days does the strange thing in the library reappear?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)