|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Otis describe his wife?
(a) Good looking with good health.
(b) Good natured and sweet.
(c) Beautiful and high maintenance.
(d) Small and sickly.
2. What item does Mr. Otis give the ghost the first time he sees him?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A bottle of lubricator.
(c) Some window tape.
(d) A cup of water.
3. For how many days does the strange thing in the library reappear?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reaction people have had when seeing the ghost?
(a) Running out of the house.
(b) Falling down stairs.
(d) Having fits.
5. What is the name of the house that Mr. Otis buys at the beginning of the book?
(a) Castlewood Cross.
(b) Canterbury Castle.
(c) Cranburshire Cove.
(d) Canterville Chase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the blood belong do?
2. How long has the ghost been dead?
3. What did the ghost compete in when he was alive?
4. What does the ghost consider himself?
5. What does the ghost plan to do in front of Washington on Friday?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)