|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon does the Ghost include in his Friday ensemble?
(a) A sword.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A guillotine.
(d) A pistol.
2. How long has the ghost been dead?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 350 years.
(c) 250 years.
(d) 200 years.
3. What is the name of the house that Mr. Otis buys at the beginning of the book?
(a) Cranburshire Cove.
(b) Canterbury Castle.
(c) Canterville Chase.
(d) Castlewood Cross.
4. What time of day is the strange thing in the library usually found?
5. For how many days does the strange thing in the library reappear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family begin to believe after the strange thing in the library keeps reappearing?
2. What was the occupation of the person who was most afraid after seeing the ghost?
3. What do the twins throw at the ghost the first time they see him?
4. When was the problem with the house first noticed?
5. What is found in the library after the storm?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)