|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Otis's daughter doing when she is proposed to?
(b) Horse racing.
(c) Walking through her garden.
(d) Reciting a poem.
2. What word does Mr. Otis use to describe his twin boys?
(a) Well behaved.
3. What is Mrs. Umey's profession?
4. What word does the author use to describe how the ghost looks?
5. What is mysterious about the blood stain that Mrs. Otis finds?
(a) It never lightens up.
(b) It gets bigger and smaller.
(c) It cannot be removed.
(d) It is a strange color.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound wakes Mr. Otis up the first time he hears the ghost?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reaction people have had when seeing the ghost?
3. Who calls Mrs. Umney's story nonsense?
4. What has the ghost never failed to do before as a ghost?
5. What time of day is the strange thing in the library usually found?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)