|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Otis's oldest son good at doing?
2. Which of the following animals do the Otises NOT see as they drive to their new house?
3. What does the owner's grand-aunt see in the house that frightens her?
(a) Rivers of blood.
(b) A strange reflection.
(c) A ghost in chains.
(d) Two skeleton hands.
4. What does Mr. Otis say he will welcome to his new house?
(a) The ghost.
(b) A reputation.
(c) Historical background.
5. What word does Mr. Otis use to describe his twin boys?
(b) Well behaved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Mr. Otis wake up the first time he hears the ghost?
2. What do the twins throw at the ghost the first time they see him?
3. Why is Mr. Otis told not to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
4. What word does the author use to describe how the ghost looks?
5. What is the name of the man who is said to have murdered the person who caused the blood stain?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)