|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Otis do after speaking to the ghost for the first time?
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Reads a book.
2. How long has the ghost been dead?
(a) 250 years.
(b) 350 years.
(c) 300 years.
(d) 200 years.
3. What is found in the library after the storm?
(a) A dead crow.
(b) A new picture.
(c) A death certificate.
(d) The blood stain.
4. What are the names of the Otis twins?
(a) Freedom and Liberty.
(b) Liberty and Justice.
(c) Stars and Stripes.
(d) George and Washington.
5. What is mysterious about the blood stain that Mrs. Otis finds?
(a) It is a strange color.
(b) It gets bigger and smaller.
(c) It never lightens up.
(d) It cannot be removed.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days does the strange thing in the library reappear?
2. Who murdered the woman who caused the blood stain?
3. Where does Mr. Otis first see the ghost?
4. What word does Mr. Otis use to describe his twin boys?
5. What causes Mrs. Umey to faint?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)