|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the sky as the Otises approach their new house?
(a) It pours rain in one spot.
(b) It becomes dark.
(c) It is filled with billowing clouds.
(d) It brightens up.
2. What is the name of the house that Mr. Otis buys at the beginning of the book?
(a) Cranburshire Cove.
(b) Canterville Chase.
(c) Canterbury Castle.
(d) Castlewood Cross.
3. Where is the house that Mr. Otis buys at the beginning of the book?
4. How old is Mr. Otis's daughter?
5. How does Mr. Otis describe his wife?
(a) Beautiful and high maintenance.
(b) Good natured and sweet.
(c) Small and sickly.
(d) Good looking with good health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Mr. Otis use to describe his twin boys?
2. Which of the following animals do the Otises NOT see as they drive to their new house?
3. What is the name of Mr. Otis's oldest son?
4. Who proposes to Mr. Otis's daughter?
5. Who tells Mr. Otis not to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)