|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Mrs. Umey to faint?
(a) A thunder clap.
(b) The hoot of an owl.
(c) A strange reflection.
(d) The sight of Mr. Otis.
2. How does Mr. Otis describe his wife?
(a) Good natured and sweet.
(b) Beautiful and high maintenance.
(c) Good looking with good health.
(d) Small and sickly.
3. Who did the blood belong do?
(a) Eva Canterbury.
(b) Ellen Cambridge.
(c) Emma Canterville.
(d) Eleanor Canterville.
4. What is Mr. Otis's oldest son good at doing?
5. Who murdered the woman who caused the blood stain?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the Otis twins?
2. What word does Mr. Otis use to describe his twin boys?
3. What does Mr. Otis say he will welcome to his new house?
4. What does the owner's grand-aunt see in the house that frightens her?
5. When was the problem with the house first noticed?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)