|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ghost dress up as on September 19th?
(a) John the Fearless.
(b) James the Soulless.
(c) Jack the Heartless.
(d) Jonas the Graveless.
2. Why does the ghost say he killed his wife?
(a) She was a bad cook.
(b) She was plain.
(c) She was unfaithful.
(d) She was a bad wife.
3. What does the ghost say he does not have?
4. What time does Mr. Otis wake up the first time he hears the ghost?
(b) 1:00 am.
(c) 12:30 am.
(d) 1:30 am.
5. What does the family eat when they return to their house after coming to a conclusion about the strange thing in the library?
(a) A large feast.
(b) A light supper.
(c) Cheese and crackers.
(d) Bread and wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ghost stop doing after his Friday plan fails?
2. What does Mr. Otis have done to the pond?
3. What word does Mr. Otis use to describe his twin boys?
4. What time of day is the strange thing in the library usually found?
5. How many gypsies stay to look for Virginia?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)