|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ghost say the purpose of his existence is?
(a) To be scary.
(b) To right his wrongs.
(c) To protect his legacy.
(d) To rattle his chains and groan.
2. What is the only thing the ghost leaves his room for in the few days after the crash in the hall?
(a) The storm.
(b) The sunrise.
(c) The sunset.
(d) The bloodstain.
3. What does the owner's grand-aunt see in the house that frightens her?
(a) A strange reflection.
(b) Rivers of blood.
(c) A ghost in chains.
(d) Two skeleton hands.
4. Which of the following is NOT a sound heard before Virginia reappears?
(a) Strange music.
(b) A scream.
(c) A loud crash.
5. How old is Mr. Otis's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the house that Mr. Otis buys at the beginning of the book?
2. What falls on the ghost's head when he makes his entrance after being caught in the pranks?
3. Who calls Mrs. Umney's story nonsense?
4. What is Virginia able to do when the ghost takes her hand?
5. What is Mr. Otis's daughter good at doing?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)