|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Otis say he will welcome to his new house?
(a) Historical background.
(b) A reputation.
(d) The ghost.
2. Who finds the strange thing in the library after the storm?
(a) Mrs. Umney.
(b) Mrs. Otis.
3. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A small casket.
(c) An old book.
(d) A vial of blood.
4. What does the ghost plan to do in front of Washington on Friday?
(a) Stab himself 3 times.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Change his shape.
(d) Laugh menacingly.
5. What does Mr. Otis say he does not believe in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound wakes Mr. Otis up the first time he hears the ghost?
2. How does Mr. Otis feel when Virginia is found?
3. Which of the following is NOT a sound heard before Virginia reappears?
4. What day of the week is the Otis family startled by a large crash in the hall?
5. What does the ghost turn into to frighten Mrs. Otis?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)