|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed the ghost?
(a) His brothers-in-law.
(b) His priest.
(c) His lover.
(d) His father.
2. What does Mr. Otis do after speaking to the ghost for the first time?
(a) Reads a book.
(d) Goes to sleep.
3. What is Virginia able to do when the ghost takes her hand?
(a) See what he sees.
(b) Walk through a wall.
(c) See into the spirit world.
(d) Understand his past.
4. What has the ghost never failed to do before as a ghost?
(a) Deliver his message.
(b) Terrify someone.
(c) Anger the people he is haunting.
(d) Scare people away.
5. Who does the item that crashed in the hall belong to?
(a) Mr. Otis.
(b) Lord Canterville.
(c) The ghost.
(d) The ghost's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke call Virginia after she tells her story?
2. What does the ghost suffer from after something falls on his head?
3. What does the sound after Virginia leaves with the ghost signify?
4. What kind of flooring is in the hall where the crash happened?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reaction people have had when seeing the ghost?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)