|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the person most scared of the ghost do?
(a) Slit his wrists.
(b) Jumped out a window.
(c) Hung himself.
(d) Shot himself.
2. Who did the blood belong do?
(a) Emma Canterville.
(b) Eva Canterbury.
(c) Ellen Cambridge.
(d) Eleanor Canterville.
3. Why is Mr. Otis told not to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) It is far from town.
(b) It is small and old.
(c) It is too expensive.
(d) It is haunted.
4. Where is Mr. Otis from?
5. What are the names of the Otis twins?
(a) Stars and Stripes.
(b) Liberty and Justice.
(c) George and Washington.
(d) Freedom and Liberty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe how the ghost looks?
2. What word does Mr. Otis use to describe his twin boys?
3. What does the family begin to believe after the strange thing in the library keeps reappearing?
4. What is Mr. Otis's daughter doing when she is proposed to?
5. What does the Otis family do after they come to a strange conclusion about the strange thing in the library?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)