|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the ghost escape from the twins when they first see him?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He floats through the ceiling.
(c) He vanishes through a wall.
(d) He sinks through the floor.
2. What is Mr. Otis's daughter doing when she is proposed to?
(a) Horse racing.
(c) Reciting a poem.
(d) Walking through her garden.
3. Who tells Mr. Otis not to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) His wife.
(b) His parents.
(c) His children.
(d) His friends.
4. How does Mr. Otis describe his wife?
(a) Beautiful and high maintenance.
(b) Good looking with good health.
(c) Small and sickly.
(d) Good natured and sweet.
5. What does the ghost do all night after leaving the Otis family?
(a) Paints a picture.
(b) Lubricates his chains.
(c) Fixes the window.
(d) Plots his revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ghost consider himself?
2. What is found in the library after the storm?
3. What is mysterious about the blood stain that Mrs. Otis finds?
4. Who did the blood belong do?
5. What is the name of the house that Mr. Otis buys at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)