|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing the ghost leaves his room for in the few days after the crash in the hall?
(a) The bloodstain.
(b) The sunset.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The storm.
2. What word does Mr. Otis use to describe his twin boys?
(c) Well behaved.
3. What does the ghost do with the item that Mr. Otis gives him?
(a) Rips it to shreds.
(b) Drinks it.
(c) Smashes it.
(d) Throws it out the window.
4. Why is Mr. Otis told not to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) It is too expensive.
(b) It is haunted.
(c) It is far from town.
(d) It is small and old.
5. What do the twins do when they see the ghost sitting injured in a chair?
(a) Get their pea shooters.
(b) Laugh at his pain.
(c) Throw pillows again.
(d) Shoot rubber bands at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Otis's oldest son?
2. Where does the ghost go after being frightened while trying to scare Mrs. Otis?
3. Why does the ghost keep to his room for a few days after the crash in the hall?
4. What strange color does the blood stain appear to be one day?
5. Who blocks the ghost's path on the stairs when he gets scared on September 19th?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)