|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ghost consider himself?
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) A piece of history.
(c) An anomoly.
(d) An artist.
2. What word does the author use to describe how the ghost looks?
3. Why is Mr. Otis told not to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) It is small and old.
(b) It is far from town.
(c) It is too expensive.
(d) It is haunted.
4. What day of the week is the Otis family startled by a large crash in the hall?
5. What do the twins do when something falls on the ghost's head?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the ghost plan to be for the twins on Friday?
2. Why does the ghost keep to his room for a few days after the crash in the hall?
3. Where does the ghost sleep?
4. What is Mr. Otis's daughter good at doing?
5. Who sets the traps for the ghost on the stairs?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)