|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house that Mr. Otis buys at the beginning of the book?
(a) Canterbury Castle.
(b) Canterville Chase.
(c) Cranburshire Cove.
(d) Castlewood Cross.
2. What does the ghost steal from Mr. Otis's bedroom?
(a) A new hat.
(b) Some wine.
(c) A tincture.
3. What item does Mr. Otis give the ghost the first time he sees him?
(a) A bottle of lubricator.
(b) A pillow.
(c) Some window tape.
(d) A cup of water.
4. What does the ghost consider himself?
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) An anomoly.
(c) A piece of history.
(d) An artist.
5. What does Mr. Otis say about the twins throwing pillows at the ghost?
(a) It is rude.
(b) It is a natural reaction.
(c) It is funny.
(d) It is unneccessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the ghost sleep?
2. How old is Mr. Otis's daughter?
3. How long does the ghost stay in his room after his Friday plan fails?
4. What is Mr. Otis's profession?
5. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)