|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the Otis twins?
(a) Liberty and Justice.
(b) Stars and Stripes.
(c) Freedom and Liberty.
(d) George and Washington.
2. What does the ghost plan to put on Mrs. Otis's head on Friday?
(a) His wife's heart.
(b) A live snake.
(c) His pistol.
(d) A clammy hand.
3. What does the ghost trip on in the hall?
4. What did the person most scared of the ghost do?
(a) Shot himself.
(b) Slit his wrists.
(c) Hung himself.
(d) Jumped out a window.
5. When does the ghost plan to appear in the oriel window?
(a) The fourth Thursday and Friday of the month.
(b) Every Tuesday.
(c) The second and fourth Saturday of the month.
(d) The first and third Wednesday of the month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who blocks the ghost's path on the stairs when he gets scared on September 19th?
2. What is the only thing the ghost leaves his room for in the few days after the crash in the hall?
3. What character does the ghost dress up as after he trips in the hall?
4. Where does the ghost plan to make a weekly appearance?
5. Where is the house that Mr. Otis buys at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)