|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Otis do what he does to the pond?
(a) Virginia may have fallen in.
(b) There are lots of hiding places there.
(c) Other victims have been found there.
(d) Virginia has been known to nap around there.
2. What does the family decide to do when they cannot find Virginia?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Hold a prayer.
(c) Search all night.
(d) Contact the authorities.
3. What time does Mr. Otis wake up the first time he hears the ghost?
(a) 1:00 am.
(c) 12:30 am.
(d) 1:30 am.
4. What does the ghost suffer from after something falls on his head?
(a) A cold.
(b) A bruise.
(c) A migraine.
(d) A fever.
5. What character does the ghost dress up as after he trips in the hall?
(a) Murdering Mike.
(b) Crazy Christopher.
(c) Naughty Ned.
(d) Reckless Rupert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first place outside of his property that Mr. Otis looks for Virginia?
2. What did the person most scared of the ghost do?
3. Who sets the traps for the ghost in the hall?
4. What sound is heard after Virginia leaves with the ghost?
5. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)