|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Otis have done to the pond?
(a) It is surrounded.
(b) It is drained.
(c) It is dragged.
(d) It is searched.
2. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
3. What time does Mr. Otis wake up the first time he hears the ghost?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 1:30 am.
(d) 12:30 am.
4. What news does Virginia bring about the ghost when she is found?
(a) He is in anguish.
(b) He will keep haunting them.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He has moved.
5. What does the ghost consider himself?
(a) An anomoly.
(b) An artist.
(c) A housekeeper.
(d) A piece of history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ghost give Virginia before she returns?
2. Who does Mr. Otis allow to stay on his land?
3. What is found in the library after the storm?
4. Where does Mr. Otis first see the ghost?
5. Why does Mr. Otis do what he does to the pond?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)