|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ghost consider himself?
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) An anomoly.
(c) An artist.
(d) A piece of history.
2. What does the sound after Virginia leaves with the ghost signify?
(a) Tea time.
(b) The jump back in time.
(c) A call from Mr. Otis.
(d) Virginia's death.
3. How long has the ghost been dead?
(a) 250 years.
(b) 300 years.
(c) 350 years.
(d) 200 years.
4. What word does the ghost use often to describe the Otis family?
5. What does the family begin to believe after the strange thing in the library keeps reappearing?
(a) Mrs. Umney is playing a trick on them.
(b) There is a hole in the roof.
(c) There might be a ghost.
(d) The postman is delivering mail to the wrong place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ghost dress up as on September 19th?
2. How many gypsies stay to look for Virginia?
3. What sound wakes Mr. Otis up the first time he hears the ghost?
4. What is the Duke's first name?
5. What does the ghost trip on in the hall?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)