|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Virginia bring about the ghost when she is found?
(a) He is in anguish.
(b) He will keep haunting them.
(c) He has moved.
(d) He is dead.
2. What is Virginia holding when she is found?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) A small casket.
(c) An old book.
(d) A dagger.
3. Who sets the traps for the ghost in the hall?
(a) Mrs. Otis.
(d) The twins.
4. How does the ghost feel after his first conversation with Mr. Otis?
5. What word does the author use to describe how the ghost looks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sound after Virginia leaves with the ghost signify?
2. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
3. What does someone say on September 19th that scares the ghost?
4. What time does the Otis family return to their house after leaving when they come to a conclusion about the strange thing in the library?
5. What do the twins do when something falls on the ghost's head?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)