|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the strange thing in the library after the storm?
(a) Mrs. Otis.
(c) Mrs. Umney.
2. What does Mr. Otis do after speaking to the ghost for the first time?
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Goes to sleep.
3. What do the twins do when something falls on the ghost's head?
4. How long does the ghost prepare himself to scare someone after the tricks are played on him?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
5. How long has the ghost been dead?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 350 years.
(c) 250 years.
(d) 300 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound wakes Mr. Otis up the first time he hears the ghost?
2. Who does Mr. Otis take with him to look for Virginia?
3. What word does the author use to describe how the ghost looks?
4. How long does the ghost stay in his room after his Friday plan fails?
5. What time of day is the strange thing in the library usually found?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)