|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Virginia's absence noticed?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 4:00 pm.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 7:00 pm.
2. How long does the storm last?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) All night.
(d) A few hours.
3. What do the twins do when something falls on the ghost's head?
4. How does the ghost escape from the twins when they first see him?
(a) He floats through the ceiling.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He vanishes through a wall.
(d) He sinks through the floor.
5. Why does the ghost refuse to leave his room after getting scared on September 19th?
(a) He knows he is failing.
(b) His feelings are hurt.
(c) He wants them to think he left.
(d) He is too scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virginia usually bring to the dinner table?
2. For what does the ghost use what he stole from Mr. Otis's bedroom?
3. What does the Otis family do after they come to a strange conclusion about the strange thing in the library?
4. What do the twins throw at the ghost the first time they see him?
5. What happens during the storm?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)