|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ghost suffer from after something falls on his head?
(a) A bruise.
(b) A fever.
(c) A cold.
(d) A migraine.
2. Where does the ghost plan to make a weekly appearance?
(a) The corridor.
(b) The attic.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The library.
3. How long does the ghost stay in his room after his Friday plan fails?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 7 days.
4. What time does Mr. Otis wake up the first time he hears the ghost?
(a) 1:30 am.
(c) 1:00 am.
(d) 12:30 am.
5. What did the person most scared of the ghost do?
(a) Hung himself.
(b) Shot himself.
(c) Jumped out a window.
(d) Slit his wrists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Otis family return to their house after leaving when they come to a conclusion about the strange thing in the library?
2. When does the ghost plan to appear in the oriel window?
3. Who does Mr. Otis take with him to look for Virginia?
4. What word does the author use to describe how the ghost looks?
5. What does the sound after Virginia leaves with the ghost signify?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)