|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Otis do what he does to the pond?
(a) Other victims have been found there.
(b) Virginia may have fallen in.
(c) Virginia has been known to nap around there.
(d) There are lots of hiding places there.
2. What is found in the library after the storm?
(a) A new picture.
(b) A death certificate.
(c) The blood stain.
(d) A dead crow.
3. How does Mr. Otis feel when Virginia is found?
4. What word does the author use to describe how the ghost looks?
5. What does the family decide to do when they cannot find Virginia?
(a) Hold a prayer.
(b) Search all night.
(c) Contact the authorities.
(d) Go to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a nickname the ghost has been given in the past?
2. What does Virginia usually bring to the dinner table?
3. For how many days does the strange thing in the library reappear?
4. Where does the ghost sleep?
5. What does the ghost do with the item that Mr. Otis gives him?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)