|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries the gunnysacks?
(a) Jones and Mack
(b) Eddie and Hazel
(c) Hughie and Mack
(d) Hughie and Jones
2. Doc drives to the cliffs above the tidal flat and ____________ in the car.
(a) Checks his notes
(b) Counts stars
(d) Listens to music
3. How many frogs do Mack and the boys catch?
(a) nine hundred and fifty
(b) six to seven hundred
(c) one hundred
(d) three to four hundred
4. Where does Henri the Painter live in actuality?
(a) In a townhouse
(b) On a thirty-five-foot boat
(c) In a cabin
(d) In a painter's loft
5. How is Cannery Row described in Chapter 14?
(a) Hectic and chaotic
(b) Peaceful and magical
(c) Boring and dull
(d) A war zone
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds afternoon tea parties for cats?
2. What illness breaks out in all of Monterey?
3. What change do the people of Monterey feel?
4. What does Doc know very well?
5. Whose advice does Henri seek after having a nightmare?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)