|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri the Painter use for his materials?
(a) Bottle caps and nutshells
(b) Colored pebbles and chicken feathers
(c) Colored chicken feathers and nutshells
(d) Pennies and nickels
2. What change do the people of Monterey feel?
(a) The economy is not good right now.
(b) Everything is thriving again.
(c) The fashions are too severe.
(d) The weather is too cold for this time of year.
3. Who holds afternoon tea parties for cats?
(a) Mary Talbot
(b) Dora Flood
4. How deep is the frog pool?
(a) ten feet
(b) eight feet
(c) four feet
(d) fourteen feet
5. What is Holman's Department Store's best promotion ever?
(a) The new Santa hired for the Christmas season
(b) The Labor Day White Sale
(c) The flagpole sitter
(d) The circus animals in the parking lot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc collect near the sea?
2. What does the captain bring up from the cellar?
3. How many times has Henri the Painter been married?
4. Who is the only person in town who has the nerve to ask the flagpole sitter how he goes to the toilet?
5. Whose advice does Henri seek after having a nightmare?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)