|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who holds afternoon tea parties for cats?
(a) Mary Talbot
(c) Dora Flood
2. Why does Mack turn down the captain's first offer of a drink?
(a) The frog hunt is a scientific expedition.
(b) Mack is trying to quit drinking.
(c) It is too early to drink.
(d) Mack is a recovering alcoholic.
3. Doc tells the waitress that he needs the answer to #122 for _______________________________.
(a) a muscle relaxant
(b) a bad bladder ailment
(c) a headache remedy
(d) a bad stuttering habit
4. Near Los Angeles, what does Doc load up on after he eats a hearty chicken dinner?
(a) Coffee and omelets for breakfast
(b) Coffee and pie for breakfast
(c) Coffee, sandwiches and beer for breakfast
(d) Coffee, orange juice and muffins for breakfast
5. Who leaves La Ida's in the company of girls?
(a) Their blind dates
(b) Two soldiers
(c) Their boyfriends
(d) Their cousins
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain offer Mack?
2. What time of day is it when Chapter 14 opens?
3. Who is the only person in town who has the nerve to ask the flagpole sitter how he goes to the toilet?
4. Where does Henri the Painter live in actuality?
5. What does the captain carry to the frog hunt?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)