Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri the Painter use for his materials?
(a) Bottle caps and nutshells
(b) Colored pebbles and chicken feathers
(c) Colored chicken feathers and nutshells
(d) Pennies and nickels
2. What change do the people of Monterey feel?
(a) The economy is not good right now.
(b) Everything is thriving again.
(c) The fashions are too severe.
(d) The weather is too cold for this time of year.
3. Who holds afternoon tea parties for cats?
(a) Mary Talbot
(b) Dora Flood
4. How deep is the frog pool?
(a) ten feet
(b) eight feet
(c) four feet
(d) fourteen feet
5. What is Holman's Department Store's best promotion ever?
(a) The new Santa hired for the Christmas season
(b) The Labor Day White Sale
(c) The flagpole sitter
(d) The circus animals in the parking lot
6. What does Doc collect near the sea?
7. What does the captain bring up from the cellar?
(a) A keg of Prohibition-vintage corn whiskey
(b) Food for the pups
(c) Bottles of beer
(d) Sleeping cots
8. How many times has Henri the Painter been married?
(a) One time
(b) Three times
(c) Two times
(d) Four times
9. Who is the only person in town who has the nerve to ask the flagpole sitter how he goes to the toilet?
(a) Lee Chong
(b) Richard Frost
(c) Dora Flood
10. Whose advice does Henri seek after having a nightmare?
11. What does Doc live on during this hectic time?
(a) Soup and orange juice
(b) Cheese and crackers
(c) Beer and canned sardines
(d) Whiskey and burgers
12. How many frogs do Mack and the boys catch?
(a) one hundred
(b) three to four hundred
(c) nine hundred and fifty
(d) six to seven hundred
13. Where did Doc once take a walking trip?
(a) New York to Maryland
(b) Indiana to Florida
(c) Georgia to Louisiana
(d) Ohio to Vermont
14. What has enthralled Henri the Painter?
(a) Watching a flagpole sitter/skater
(b) His new fishing pole
(c) His new car
(d) A new girl at the Bear Flag
15. On what pretense does Mack get Doc to admit his birth date?
(a) Hazel and Hughie are studying astrology
(b) Hazel and Eddie are studying numerology
(c) He and Hazel are making a birthday reminder calendar
(d) Hazel and Hughie are updating the birthday card list
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain do before passing out on the floor drunk?
2. What is Doc's real birthday?
3. What do Mack and the boys use for currency in Lee's store?
4. What is a major problem of Doc's job?
5. How does Doc view Mack?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)