Short Answer Key
1. What type of business does Lee Chong own?
A grocery store
2. As a businessman, Lee is __________________________.
prosperous and respected
3. What are the hours of Lee's business?
From dawn until the last vagrant goes to sleep
4. With whom did Lee consummate a recent business deal?
5. What is the nature of the deal?
The answer to #4 signs over a building to Lee.
6. What happens after the conclusion of the deal?
The answer to #4 shoots himself.
7. What are Lee's first thoughts about the building he now owns?
Storing inventory there would only invite thievery.
8. Who is the leader of a small group of homeless men?
9. What is Lee's final solution about the building?
He lets Mack and the boys live there.
10. How much does Lee ask for the building's rent?
$5 per week...
This section contains 2,291 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)