|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the boiler at the answer to #51 stops working?
(a) It causes a fire which burns an entire block.
(b) It blows up.
(c) It is dumped and gutted for parts.
(d) It has run successfully for ten years straight.
2. What does Steinbeck think has had the most impact on America in two generations?
(c) The Ford Model T
3. Where does Doc collect marine animals?
(a) The Great Tide Pool
(b) The Mississippi River
(c) The San Diego Bay
(d) Fire Island
4. Why does Mack awaken the boys early?
(a) To help Guy work on Lee's truck.
(b) To hitchhike to La Jolla.
(c) To go dumpster diving.
(d) To get ready for Doc's party.
5. Where is Western Biological Laboratories located?
(a) Along the oceanfront
(b) In the desert
(c) Across from Lee's and Dora's businesses
(d) In the industrial part of town
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc do after his meal?
2. How much rent money comes in to Lee?
3. What is the one fear of the answer to #33?
4. What do Mack and the boys call their new residence?
5. What does Mack tell doc?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)