|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take eleven-year-old Frankie to enter Doc's lab and speak to Doc?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three years
(c) Three months
(d) Three days
2. Where do the boys stop to get their frogs?
(b) Rancho Bernardo
(c) La Jolla
3. Where do Mack and the boys sleep?
(a) On old mattresses
(b) On cots
(c) On skids
(d) On the floor
4. What becomes the hearth and center of the Palace?
(a) A chiminea
(b) A hot plate
(c) A burn barrel
(d) A huge stove
5. What job does Doc assign to Mack?
(a) Collect three to four hundred frogs
(b) Flatten out 300 starfish
(c) Pick up the fish food
(d) Clean out the aquariums
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some say the old Chinaman is?
2. Who visits Doc as Doc is organizing his recently collected starfish?
3. What does Doc authorize for Mack's job assignment?
4. Who has given Mack and his boys the ability to survive?
5. How long has Dora been in business?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)