|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the child who sees something mysterious in the old Chinaman's eyes?
2. What does Mack tell doc?
(a) Eddie's punch is making everyone sick.
(b) Dora's girls are going on strike.
(c) Lee is charging them rent now.
(d) Mack and the boys need money for a good cause.
3. As a businessman, Lee is __________________________.
(a) conniving and not respected
(b) frugal and watchful
(c) prosperous and respected
(d) careless and broke
4. What does Lee's soft heart inspire him to do?
(a) Become a Big Brother to a young boy
(b) Have his father exhumed and buried in sacred Chinese soil
(c) Donate to a homeless shelter
(d) Adopt a foster child
5. How much does Lee ask for the building's rent?
(a) $50 per month
(b) $5 per week
(c) $1500 per month
(d) $750 per week
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Doc collect marine animals?
2. With whom did Lee consummate a recent business deal?
3. What does Mack do to separate space for the residents of the Palace?
4. What do some say the old Chinaman is?
5. What is the name of Dora's business?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)