|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dora's business located?
(a) On a seaside highway
(b) Out in the country
(c) Behind Lee's store
(d) Across the railroad tracks
2. What job does Doc assign to Mack?
(a) Collect three to four hundred frogs
(b) Flatten out 300 starfish
(c) Pick up the fish food
(d) Clean out the aquariums
3. How much does Lee ask for the building's rent?
(a) $5 per week
(b) $1500 per month
(c) $50 per month
(d) $750 per week
4. What happens when the boiler at the answer to #51 stops working?
(a) It has run successfully for ten years straight.
(b) It causes a fire which burns an entire block.
(c) It is dumped and gutted for parts.
(d) It blows up.
5. Who is the newest resident of the Palace?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Doc collect 300 starfish for an order from Northwestern University?
2. Where do Mack and the boys sleep?
3. What is the name of the old Chinaman who walks through Cannery Row every day?
4. What does Mack want to do?
5. Who is the owner and operator of Western Biological Laboratories?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)