|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Mack's boys?
(a) Hazel, Eddie, Huey and Jones
(b) Hazel, Freddie, Hughie and Jones
(c) Hazel, Eddie, Hughie and James
(d) Hazel, Eddie, Hughie and Jones
2. What does the captain lament about the pups?
(a) He has to find homes for them.
(b) He has to get them weaned.
(c) They are mutts.
(d) He should have drowned all but one.
3. Where do the couples go?
(a) To a beach
(b) To breakfast
(c) To dinner
(d) To a movie
4. What does the captain carry to the frog hunt?
(a) A gun
(b) A pitcher of whiskey
(c) A flashlight
(d) A net
5. How is Cannery Row described in Chapter 14?
(a) Peaceful and magical
(b) Hectic and chaotic
(c) Boring and dull
(d) A war zone
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the hours of Lee's business?
2. What do the boys do while Eddie is out stealing a new carburetor?
3. How much rent money comes in to Lee?
4. How has Dora managed to stay in business for so many years?
5. How do Mack and the boys furnish their new residence?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)