1. What type of business does Lee Chong own?
(a) A grocery store
(b) A bait shop
(c) A dry cleaning store
(d) An insurance agency
2. As a businessman, Lee is __________________________.
(a) prosperous and respected
(b) careless and broke
(c) frugal and watchful
(d) conniving and not respected
3. What are the hours of Lee's business?
(a) From dawn until the last vagrant goes to sleep
(b) From 8 in the morning until 8 at night
(c) From noon until midnight
(d) From dawn until midnight
4. With whom did Lee consummate a recent business deal?
(a) Dora Abbeville
(b) Horace Abbeville
(c) Wes Chong
(d) Mack Abbeville
5. What is the nature of the deal?
(a) The answer to #4 signs over a building to Lee.
(b) The answer to #4 will work for Lee.
(c) The answer to #4 buys some property from Lee.
(d) The answer to #4 will get a part time job to pay his debt to Lee.
6. What happens after the conclusion of the deal?
(a) The answser to #4 takes his wife to dinner.
(b) The answer to #4 shoots himself.
(c) The answer to #4 pays his creditors.
(d) The answer to #4 goes to the bar.
This section contains 4,498 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)