|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the speaker in "Harvest Song" not call out to his fellow workers?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He cannot speak.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) They do not like him.
2. In what game do Bona and Paul touch?
3. Whose reaction is Bob Stone concerned about in thinking about Louisa and him?
(a) Tom Burwell.
(b) His mother and sister.
(c) His father.
4. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
5. "Prayer" deals with the thematic tug and pull between what two issues?
(b) God/the devil.
(d) Physical/spiritual needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last image of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
2. During the day, where does the dog follow the woman in "Calling Jesus"?
3. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
5. What part of the street does the speaker use in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" to describe the woman?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)