|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the rain dripping in "Storm Ending"?
(a) It is pouring.
(b) It is galing.
(c) It is bleeding.
(d) It is sprinkling.
2. Where would the drone bee optimally be if he were not in the beehive?
(a) In the city.
(b) Near a pond.
(c) Flying in the sky.
(d) On a flower.
3. What will the speaker's feeling overpower in "Her Lips are Copper Wire"?
(a) The power grid.
(b) The woman's objections.
(c) His own hesitations.
(d) The wishes of others.
4. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
5. Which part of the woman's body in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" are the transmitters?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her arms.
(d) Her lips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the speaker in "Harvest Song" not call out to his fellow workers?
2. What does the speaker beat his hands against at the end of "Harvest Song"?
3. How will those in attendance at Rhobert's funeral remember him?
4. What does the speaker say is lacking in Avey and his encounters?
5. Where do Bona and Paul get into an argument?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)