|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the keeper of the boarding house in which Muriel lives?
(a) Mrs. Pribby.
(b) Lauryl Hawkins.
(c) Kate Flannery.
(d) Mrs. Peabody.
2. Who lives on Seventh Street?
3. What is the last image of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
(a) The lake gleaming.
(b) The sun shining.
(c) The lightning striking.
(d) The moon glowing.
4. What is Tom's reaction when men mention Louisa and Bob?
(a) He escapes to the woods.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He becomes violent.
(d) He becomes paranoid.
5. Washington is described as primarily what ethnic make-up?
(b) There is no racial majority.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
2. What ethnicity is Paul?
3. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
4. What does Dan tell Muriel about love?
5. What courses through the speaker's veins in "Her Lips are Copper Wire"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)