|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bee is the speaker in "Beehive"?
2. What does Rhobert wear upon his head?
(a) A hat.
(b) A house.
(c) A shoe.
3. What does the speaker say is lacking in Avey and his encounters?
4. Whose reaction is Bob Stone concerned about in thinking about Louisa and him?
(a) His mother and sister.
(b) Tom Burwell.
(d) His father.
5. In what is Rhobert sinking?
(d) Swamp water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Seventh Street is located in which city?
2. What is Tom Burwell's punishment for killing Bob Stone?
3. What event has just happened preceding the descriptions in "Seventh Street"?
4. Who is the piano player in the theater that Muriel and Dan go to?
5. Why does the speaker in "Harvest Song" not call out to his fellow workers?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)