|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will those in attendance at Rhobert's funeral remember him?
(a) They will create a memorial.
(b) They will sing to him.
(c) They will call him names.
(d) They will give his family gifts.
2. Who can save the woman described in "Calling Jesus"?
(b) The speaker.
(c) Her family.
3. What does the beehive represent?
(a) The South.
(b) The universe.
(d) The brain.
4. What is the best description of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
5. In "Calling Jesus," to what animal is the soul of the woman described compared?
(a) A fish.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Louisa and Bob meet secretly?
2. During the day, where does the dog follow the woman in "Calling Jesus"?
3. Which part of the woman's body in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" are the transmitters?
4. In "Beehive", where does the Earth fit into the universal honeycomb?
5. In what is Rhobert sinking?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)