|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After comparing his soul to a little finger, how does the speaker then describe this body part?
2. Why does the speaker in "Harvest Song" not call out to his fellow workers?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He cannot speak.
(c) They do not like him.
(d) He hates them.
3. Seventh Street is located in which city?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Kansas City, Kansas.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
4. How will those in attendance at Rhobert's funeral remember him?
(a) They will call him names.
(b) They will give his family gifts.
(c) They will create a memorial.
(d) They will sing to him.
5. What facial description is the thunder given in "Storm Ending"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker beat his hands against at the end of "Harvest Song"?
2. Where do Bona and Paul get into an argument?
3. Who can save the woman described in "Calling Jesus"?
4. Who is Muriel going to the show with at 8 o'clock after Dan leaves?
5. At what age does the speaker begin to tell the story of Avey?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)