|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fills the sky in the second half of "Storm Ending"?
(c) Storm clouds.
2. What is the name of the keeper of the boarding house in which Muriel lives?
(a) Kate Flannery.
(b) Mrs. Peabody.
(c) Lauryl Hawkins.
(d) Mrs. Pribby.
3. Which field worker in "Blood-Burning Mood" is in love with Louisa?
(a) Cal Storm.
(b) Philip Poyer.
(c) Ike Turnwell.
(d) Tom Burwell.
4. Why are Rhobert's legs bowed?
(a) He is burdened with the weight of the world.
(b) He was beaten as a child.
(c) His bones did not form correctly.
(d) He had rickets as a child.
5. At what point does the woman's soul leave her in "Calling Jesus"?
(a) When she awakes.
(b) When she goes to work.
(c) When she comes home at night.
(d) When she sleeps with men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. What does Rhobert wear upon his head?
3. What ethnicity is Paul?
4. Which character in "Blood-Burning Moon" is a plantation owner?
5. What does the speaker worry about when calling the spirits in "Prayer"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)