|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the piano player in the theater that Muriel and Dan go to?
a) Jim Clem.
b) Fats Domino.
c) Jack Kleat.
d) King Fish.
2. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
3. What animal has been walking in the forest as evidenced by imprints in "Nullo"?
4. What does Dorris do in the theater?
5. What does the speaker in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" say to the woman of whom he speaks?
a) He wants to marry her.
b) He does not...
This section contains 826 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)