|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhobert wear upon his head?
(b) A house.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A hat.
2. "Prayer" deals with the thematic tug and pull between what two issues?
(a) Physical/spiritual needs.
(b) God/the devil.
3. Who is Muriel going to the show with at 8 o'clock after Dan leaves?
4. How does Rhobert feel about his family?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He loves them.
(d) He does not care about them.
5. What is the name of the keeper of the boarding house in which Muriel lives?
(a) Lauryl Hawkins.
(b) Mrs. Peabody.
(c) Kate Flannery.
(d) Mrs. Pribby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would the drone bee optimally be if he were not in the beehive?
2. Which character in "Blood-Burning Moon" is a plantation owner?
3. Although his body is weak, how is the speaker's soul described in "Prayer"?
4. Who brags about his knowledge of women and that he could "get" Avey if he wanted to?
5. What part of the street does the speaker use in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" to describe the woman?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)