|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) A dog's tail.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lyncher's rope.
2. What is the last image of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
(a) The lake gleaming.
(b) The lightning striking.
(c) The sun shining.
(d) The moon glowing.
3. What is the name of the keeper of the boarding house in which Muriel lives?
(a) Mrs. Peabody.
(b) Mrs. Pribby.
(c) Kate Flannery.
(d) Lauryl Hawkins.
4. What is Tom Burwell's punishment for killing Bob Stone?
(a) He is tarred and feathered.
(b) He is shot in the head.
(c) He is burned at the stake.
(d) He is lynched.
5. Which character in "Blood-Burning Moon" is a plantation owner?
(a) Frank Smith.
(b) Bob Stone.
(c) Levi Williams.
(d) Grant Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would the drone bee optimally be if he were not in the beehive?
2. During the day, where does the dog follow the woman in "Calling Jesus"?
3. What is Tom's reaction when men mention Louisa and Bob?
4. What does Dan tell Muriel about love?
5. Whose reaction is Bob Stone concerned about in thinking about Louisa and him?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)