|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. What does the speaker in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" say to the woman of whom he speaks?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) He does not speak to her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He loves her.
3. Which law is referenced as affecting Seventh Street?
(a) First Amendment.
(c) Anti-interracial marriage.
(d) No gambling.
4. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
(a) She drives men away.
(b) She enrages her mother.
(c) She makes the dancers jealous.
(d) She enthuses the dancers.
5. Which field worker in "Blood-Burning Mood" is in love with Louisa?
(a) Cal Storm.
(b) Tom Burwell.
(c) Philip Poyer.
(d) Ike Turnwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the woman's body in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" are the transmitters?
2. Who brags about his knowledge of women and that he could "get" Avey if he wanted to?
3. How does Rhobert feel about his family?
4. Who does Dan compare himself to when he makes the exclamation in the theater?
5. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)