|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnicity is Paul?
(a) We do not find out.
2. What is the last image of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
(a) The lake gleaming.
(b) The lightning striking.
(c) The moon glowing.
(d) The sun shining.
3. What wish is expressed by the speaker in "Beehive"?
(a) To mate with the queen.
(b) To take over the beehive.
(c) To leave the beehive forever.
(d) To pollinate flowers.
4. Which character in "Blood-Burning Moon" is a plantation owner?
(a) Grant Rogers.
(b) Bob Stone.
(c) Frank Smith.
(d) Levi Williams.
5. In "Her Lips are Copper Wire," what does Toomer use as a larger description theme?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dan compare himself to when he makes the exclamation in the theater?
2. What is Tom's reaction when men mention Louisa and Bob?
3. Who brags about his knowledge of women and that he could "get" Avey if he wanted to?
4. Which part of the woman's body in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" are the transmitters?
5. In "Harvest Song," who does the speaker long to hear?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)