|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Muriel going to the show with at 8 o'clock after Dan leaves?
2. What is the name of the keeper of the boarding house in which Muriel lives?
(a) Mrs. Pribby.
(b) Lauryl Hawkins.
(c) Mrs. Peabody.
(d) Kate Flannery.
3. What facial description is the thunder given in "Storm Ending"?
4. Whom does Rhobert leave behind when he dies?
(a) His wife.
(b) His wife and children.
(c) His parents.
(d) No one.
5. After comparing his soul to a little finger, how does the speaker then describe this body part?
Short Answer Questions
1. Although his body is weak, how is the speaker's soul described in "Prayer"?
2. What is the best description of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
3. What does the speaker in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" say to the woman of whom he speaks?
4. In "Calling Jesus," to what animal is the soul of the woman described compared?
5. What does Dan tell Muriel about love?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)