|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. What does the beehive represent?
(a) The brain.
(c) The South.
(d) The universe.
3. Whom does Rhobert leave behind when he dies?
(a) His wife.
(b) No one.
(c) His parents.
(d) His wife and children.
4. In what state do the speaker and Avey have an encounter in the park?
(c) New York.
5. In "Storm Ending", to what is the thunder compared?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A drum.
(c) A dog's howl.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dorris describe John?
2. In what city does Paul live?
3. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
5. Although his body is weak, how is the speaker's soul described in "Prayer"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)