|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. In "Beehive", where does the Earth fit into the universal honeycomb?
(a) The Earth is a honeycomb.
(b) The Earth is the center.
(c) The Earth is a flower.
(d) The Earth is a cell.
3. What is Tom's reaction when men mention Louisa and Bob?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He becomes paranoid.
(c) He escapes to the woods.
(d) He becomes violent.
4. What does the beehive represent?
(b) The brain.
(c) The South.
(d) The universe.
5. In what state do the speaker and Avey have an encounter in the park?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
2. Where are Muriel, Bernice, and Dan going to see the show?
3. What ethnicity is Paul?
4. After comparing his soul to a little finger, how does the speaker then describe this body part?
5. Who is Muriel going to the show with at 8 o'clock after Dan leaves?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)