|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorris do in the theater?
2. Which law is referenced as affecting Seventh Street?
(b) No gambling.
(c) Anti-interracial marriage.
(d) First Amendment.
3. Who lives on Seventh Street?
4. In "Storm Ending", to what is the thunder compared?
(a) A flower.
(b) A dog's howl.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A drum.
5. Whose reaction is Bob Stone concerned about in thinking about Louisa and him?
(a) His mother and sister.
(c) His father.
(d) Tom Burwell.
6. During the day, where does the dog follow the woman in "Calling Jesus"?
(a) To work.
(b) In the forest.
(d) To her home.
7. In what game do Bona and Paul touch?
8. What type of bee is the speaker in "Beehive"?
9. What does the speaker say is lacking in Avey and his encounters?
10. How is the rain dripping in "Storm Ending"?
(a) It is pouring.
(b) It is galing.
(c) It is bleeding.
(d) It is sprinkling.
11. What is the best description of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
12. How does Avey initially feel about the speaker?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She respects him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is indifferent.
13. Seventh Street is located in which city?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Kansas City, Kansas.
(d) New York, New York.
14. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
(a) Their relationship.
(c) Their weekend plans.
(d) They do not talk at all.
15. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the body and mind described in "Prayer"?
2. What event has just happened preceding the descriptions in "Seventh Street"?
3. How does Rhobert feel about his family?
4. In "Calling Jesus," when does the dog of the woman described nuzzle up to the speaker?
5. What is Tom's reaction when men mention Louisa and Bob?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)