Short Answer Questions Key
1. How is Karintha's skin described?
Dusk on the eastern horizon.
2. What did Karintha do as a child?
Danced with older boys.
3. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
4. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
5. How many times has Karintha been married?
6. On what does Karintha give birth to her child?
7. What has Karintha's abuse in the past caused her to do?
Ripen too soon.
8. What do all of the men in Karintha's life want to bring her?
This section contains 3,559 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)